JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"You'll shoot your fingers off Ralphie!"

It's just about as ugly as any so-called "Bull-Pup" plastic fantastics as far as I'm concerned. But truly useless this one is.

I mean bullpups are the best but this one would leave me wanting. However it can't be worse than a normal Stribog (adding fire to a dumpster fire is still a fire).
You have no clue what u r talking about. However u are a known troll and enjoy pushing poeple's buttons, so I will simply add u to my ignore list.

I got so sick of watching ur 3 pages of personal attacks on several members in that other thread. U should find a different way to get mental stimulation.

Last Edited:
The Bushmaster Arm Pistol was in .223 or .221 Fireball. From looking at the magazine this is a 9mm.

I fail to see how this abortion in 9mm is a better choice than a conventional dbl stack pistol (e.g. Glock with 37 rds or Cz75 with 19 rd mag) unless you're making a sci-fi flick.

The Bushmaster Arm Pistol was in .223 or .221 Fireball. From looking at the magazine this is a 9mm.

I fail to see how this abortion in 9mm is a better choice than a conventional dbl stack pistol (e.g. Glock with 37 rds or Cz75 with 19 rd mag) unless you're making a sci-fi flick.
The average shooter (or even soldier) is quite poor with a handgun. A PCC is a good solution and gives a soldier a lighter load-out in a simple to operate, easy to shoot, compact package. Similar to the thought process behind the m1 carbine.

That being said, this Stribog looks like the WH toilet bowl after 45 realized the McRib was back.

I'm truly interested in seeing someone squeeze this thing in tight to their shoulder and fire off a few rounds.

If it works like that, this could actually be pretty interesting. Still ugly as all get out, likely won't be the most ergonomic thing out there, but the whole gun would be tiny and highly transportable.

Otherwise, adding a brace or stick to something like this would be really funny looking and completely useless.

Time will tell I suppose. Someone will most certainly be robbed of their money for this thing. Let's just hope that person has a YouTube account!

I'm truly interested in seeing someone squeeze this thing in tight to their shoulder and fire off a few rounds.

If it works like that, this could actually be pretty interesting. Still ugly as all get out, likely won't be the most ergonomic thing out there, but the whole gun would be tiny and highly transportable.

Otherwise, adding a brace or stick to something like this would be really funny looking and completely useless.

Time will tell I suppose. Someone will most certainly be robbed of their money for this thing. Let's just hope that person has a YouTube account!
If u held it tight to ur shoulder as is the right side of your face would have powder burns.

If you own a car old enough to have wing windows, it could be a good vehicle defense option.

Just don't see it. Wouldn't a regular pistol be more compact and reliable?
Uh, yes. That goes without saying.

In the world of 'everything' there are no doubt extremes and when it comes to guns there is simply no precedent to this.

I fail to see anything about this that even resembles a firearm (even in the most vague sense) or could even relate to a quality shooting experience. Quite frankly it borders on being potentially dangerous for the shooter.

Even applying the most unrealistic 'tactical' (or self defense) reason for this 'gun' I don't see the practicality with it for even that - and I ain't the 'tactical' type.

Nothing but another bizarre creation that discharges ammo (in the most basic sense) intended to interest some.

Last Edited:
E
Uh, yes. That goes without saying.

In the world of 'everything' there are no doubt extremes and when it comes to guns there is simply no precedent to this.

I fail to see anything about this that even resembles a firearm (even in the most vague sense) or could even relate to a quality shooting experience. Quite frankly it borders on being potentially dangerous for the shooter.

Even applying the most unrealistic 'tactical' (or self defense) reason for this 'gun' I don't see the practicality with it for even that - and I ain't the 'tactical' type.

Nothing but another bizarre creation that discharges ammo (in the most basic sense) intended to interest some.
Yep, like so many failed gun designs in history, it doesn't address a problem or make a better design. Instead it creates many new problems that weren't there before:

- increases complexity of trigger mechanism and gun as a whole
- ejection port too close to face
- red dot too close to face
- need to add additional odd peice of handrail on the top (presumably to get enough distance to use a red dot?)
- fingers dangerously close to muzzle
- harder to shoot off-hand
- if u have failure at ejection port u may lose an eye since it's right on top of it
- magazine crammed up against grip in a bizzaro world way
- no real place for left hand
- lose ability to add angled grip
- maybe mag interferes with your arm?
- Possible loss of ability to use AR triggers
- also possible bad trigger due to complexity (excellent trigger is one of stribogs strengths)
- left handed shooters recieve entire ejection port blast and possibly brass in their face
- as Reno said possibly one of the ugliest guns ever produced?
- can no longer reach bolt release becuz its behind ur hand now

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top