JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't heard anything about this, apparently it was leaked today.

Any info? Thoughts? :)

ddr4a72wdhb81.jpg

I'm tryin to figure out what all the extra stuff is behind the mag well, unless it has a telescopic stock,( which would make it extra cool,) and a lot better then most other bullpups! If they can offer it at a decent price and have lots of support for it, I see it doing quite well!

I'm tryin to figure out what all the extra stuff is behind the mag well, unless it has a telescopic stock,( which would make it extra cool,) and a lot better then most other bullpups! If they can offer it at a decent price and have lots of support for it, I see it doing quite well!
Looks like a telescoping stock and an ergonomic, adjustable cheek rest, which are big plusses. On the downside, the sights look like they're almost 3 inches above the bore axis, which I don't like. Explains the cheek rest though.

It looks like a commercial export of the Croatian VHS-2, given that it's made by HS-Produkt (same mfg. of the XD series) I'm just surprised it took Springfield this long to look at importing any of their rifles.

The first sentence of their product description says it's an "assault rifle". :mad:

So Springfield didn't engineer, design or even build this then? Sounds about right.

I'm out.

First SW copies Keltec, now Springfield?

SW F'd up their KSG clone with weak barrels…

Maybe Springfield will do better copying Keltecs RDB.

Im curious if it's just another imported gun like their pistols or if they will make this in the states.

First SW copies Keltec, now Springfield?

SW F'd up their KSG clone with weak barrels…

Maybe Springfield will do better copying Keltecs RDB.

Im curious if it's just another imported gun like their pistols or if they will make this in the states.
Not a Kel-Tec fan, so I don't know when the RDB was introduced. Wiki says the VHS debuted in 2007. Maybe George copied the Croats?

Looks like they are going to come from Croatia.

Be interesting to see how they are going to work around 992 compliance.

At least it's not another AR.

I thinks me wants one! Has some pretty slick features I would prefer, especially against the Tavor, and others! The sights are a simple swap, and it looks like there might be a little bit of aftermarket support for these!

If they do offer these here, they had better price them well under the Tavor, near a halfway decent AR, or it won't sell well and they better push the aftermarket accessories too!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top