JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If this was in some way meant to be an itty bitty SBR chassis, then maybe, just maybe it makes sense.

At least they got it to feed from better mags.

Otherwise…

:s0170:

1638829498584.png
1638829540052.png

Maybe put a longer barrel on it for better performance. Then you have something less ugly and more useful. The way it sits I'd be afraid I'd accidentally put my hand in front of the muzzle.

The only advantage in the current configuration is that you don't need a wrist brace.

I'd really be curious if they made this with the intention to attempt to shoulder it? :confused:

If this was in some way meant to be an itty bitty SBR chassis, then maybe, just maybe it makes sense.

At least they got it to feed from better mags.

Otherwise…

:s0170:

View attachment 1084130
View attachment 1084132
What in the world? That makes no sense! How in the world would u even hold it? To call that thing idiotic would be a huge understatement. As an April fools joke I would give it high marks. Outside of that I would say they wasted their time and $. Reminds me of the guy who had some great guns going with colt SAA clones and then sold everything to make the zip 22. Bass ackwards design that made no sense but he was convinced it was great.

Btw, tried out HB industries trigger spring kit in Stribog a1 dual rod version last weekend. Makes a huge difference. Trigger pull is 4 lb 14oz and reset is incredibly small. I was very happy before with the trigger but the $8 trigger kit makes it a lot better.

Also re comments about in vehicle gun. Stribog is already a tiny but effective gun for that. Small, no buffer so can shoot with brace folded/collapsed, 8" barrel, very accurate. Here is pic with a small brace Fe. No benefit at all that I can see with trying to make some bizarre bullpup version for that use.
D3EAD883-04D0-4797-9984-80D41038AF96.jpeg
A24075D4-506E-4FE4-9175-D00E14130464.jpeg

Last Edited:
It kinda reminds me of the bushmaster arm pistol...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top