JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never been sure what option it is to get rid of the daily sales pitch. There are some emails I want. Some I don't. This is how it looks at the moment.
spammy.jpg

I have been a member since 2009'sh and have had the CCW insurance with them since day 1 that I became available. I happily pay the monthly dues and pray I never have to use. I love the magazine by the way. The flow of emails is quite high, I simply scan and delete if of no interest.

Seems like one could do a bit of research, find a local pro2 atourny , call State Farm and add a 1-2million personal liability umbrella on the plan for a few bucks a month.

Seems like one could do a bit of research, find a local pro2 atourny , call State Farm and add a 1-2million personal liability umbrella on the plan for a few bucks a month.

That would be a nice option, but are there any 'standard' insurance agencies that would actually provide this type of protection? And if so, would they cover things like bail? Attorney retainer?

I have a $1-mill personal liability umbrella thru State Farm and I think it costs about $10-month. As far as bail and a retainer, I'd have to hit my savings account to cover that. I don't have all the answers, just looking at other options since I get my daily spam mail from USCCA for buying a couple of their videos.

seems like an old thread, but since it's been drawn back up...

I HATE the emails EVERY DAY.
Upgrade your plan and I'll send you this FNH.

it gets old

lol, just got my first one today. It spoke about the FN pistol being the most hated gun by the anit-gunners. will need to update my email subscriptions.

Is this all its cracked up to be? Does anyone here have insurance just in case you do have to use your firearm for self defence? Has anyone had first hand experience with the company during a lawsuit?

Happy to pay a few bucks a month to not worry. I already have the attorney they will pay for my defense if needed, he helps me with business related questions. It is the retainer that will hit hard and fast, bail is going to depend on the county, just avoid Multnomah if you have to defend yourself because it is trending 10x over what other courts have set for bail.

And if I remember right my Platinum member ship cover's people that live in my house like my mom lives with me now and has her little hand gun if she uses it at my house for like a break in I can use my membership to cover her but I think it only works for her if it's at my house

If you really want some thing to do research what happens to people when they have to use a gun in self defense lots of people go bankrupt paying LEAGAL fees

I see this thread has been resurrected, but probably timely. I am now a certified instructor with USCCA. Awesome program, the curriculum is very, very good. I have the platinum coverage along with my wife. The magazine is very well written. I'm still an NRA member and supporter, but at least I don't get an email every other day asking for $ like I do with the NRA.

So I get these emails from this USCCA. They want me to sign up for their "Self-Defense Shield" Insurance Program.

I was wondering if anyone hear is a policy holder or if anyone has head anything bad about it?

<broken link removed>
I engaged them once in email conversation to see what they were about.
It took a long time for the resultant nagging emails to stop.

I see this thread has been resurrected, but probably timely. I am now a certified instructor with USCCA. Awesome program, the curriculum is very, very good. I have the platinum coverage along with my wife. The magazine is very well written. I'm still an NRA member and supporter, but at least I don't get an email every other day asking for $ like I do with the NRA.
Do they do any training in smaller towns around Washington or do I have to travel a ways to attend them I'm an hour away from Spokane and can' see my self traveling any further than that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top