JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Incels be all mad that they can't get any stank on their hang low.

Boo hoo. Shoulda spent less time playing D&D and more time bathing. :rolleyes:

Incels be all mad that they can't get any stank on their hang low.

Boo hoo. Shoulda spent less time playing D&D and more time bathing. :rolleyes:
Pfft. These loserdouches don't even have the social skills required for that--they suck so bad even the D&D nerds (BTW, even The Rock does D&D :p ) won't have 'em.

More manufactured outrage, and fear-mongering.

Or good intel on a group that continues to take their anger out on innocent people through mass killing. Check their forums, they idolize characters. Just so happens the Joker is one of their totem characters, along with Ted Bundy.

They write about how they'd rape the women that won't give them the sex they think they deserve. They write about murdering them men who succeed while they fail.

Or good intel on a group that continues to take their anger out on innocent people through mass killing. Check their forums, they idolize characters. Just so happens the Joker is one of their totem characters, along with Ted Bundy.

They write about how they'd rape the women that won't give them the sex they think they deserve. They write about murdering them men who succeed while they fail.

The world's a dangerous place. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop living just cause there are bubblegums out there. There isn't a boogeyman hiding behind every perceived danger. People like to talk bubblegum on the internet. 99% of them won't do anything, no different than the overzealous gun owners promising violent reprisal against government agents, or clamoring for some 2nd civil war that won't ever happen. Both have their bullbubblegum idols, but when it comes down to it it's all the same delusional bull crap. Unfortunately one out of thousands will do something about it, but that's why I carry wherever I go.

The Joker is celebrated among Incels, who are known for mass murder. Buena Vista shooting, Virginia Tech, Dayton, and a box truck ran through a crowd in Toronto.
I wonder how much wearing a muslim style beard/no mustache contributes to lack a poon for youngsters these days. I see this style all the time and often ask the wearers about it.

How about just NOT going to see the movie? I mean, I have a really nice 4K TV with a soundbar and Blu-Rays look/sound goooooood.

Plus if I have to tap a kidney, I can just pause that isht. :D

Hit close to home? They might as well wear a scream mask.

Yea, my full-time job, with a wife, and kids, along with a home, and adult responsibilities has really got me down to the point I am obsessed with wispy facial hair and the joker...stop being a creep and asking young men about their facial hair. They probably think you're hitting on them. Want some candy little boy? I like your little beard, I got joker comics in my car.

How about just NOT going to see the movie? I mean, I have a really nice 4K TV and Blu-Rays look goooooood.

Plus if I have to tap a kidney, I can just pause that isht. :D
Amen to this, I'll wait till it's out on video like I usually do with blockbuster films. Watch on my big screen in the basement with beer, and steaks.

Yea, my full-time job, with a wife, and kids, along with a home, and adult responsibilities has really got me down to the point I am obsessed with wispy facial hair and the joker...stop being a creep and asking young men about their facial hair. They probably think you're hitting on them. Want some candy little boy? I like your little beard, I got joker comics in my car.

Car? You need a van with newspaper covering the windows dude. Get with the program.

:s0140:

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews