JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Hey all,

Is there a secret to uploading photos for a Classified ad when using an Android phone?

I know how to use an iPhone to do it, but the "upload photos" button does nothing on an Android.

What gives?

Should just hit the upload button
Screenshot_20220504-195437_Chrome.jpg
Bringing up a gallery, then select the photo(s) you want to upload.
Screenshot_20220504-195447_Chrome.jpg
Then hit insert. It will insert to the right or below the cursor.
Screenshot_20220504-195933_Chrome.jpg

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
I have Android. I used to have to load it on home desk top first, then upload to post photos. Doable but cumbersome.
Just a few days ago a buddy showed me the simple way using the 'actual' way using the middle karot < under the photos, that swiftly links to your chosen addy. Haven't tried on this site, but it really works well on private links.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Should just hit the upload button
View attachment 1192421
Bringing up a gallery, then select the photo(s) you want to upload.
View attachment 1192422
Then hit insert it will insert to the right or below the cursor.
View attachment 1192424

Does Chrome (or whatever you use) have the permissions to access your phones files?
No. Literally nothing happens. No options to allow access. Nothing. The button shows that it was pushed and nothing happens

Upvote 0
Does Chrome (or whatever you use) have the permissions to access your phones files?
no Chrome. Using the resident 'gallery' click the fancy sideways<karot with the round dots in the ends, which activates the photo; you'll need to figure out how to enter the rest of the link. In Android you have a sort of blue document that's the resident for your TXT with buddy. I don't know if it will send to this site. I am reluctant to blindly enter a photo guessing where it might go.

Sorry I can't help more. Doing the 1st clutsey method you had a photo on your menu page, with some ID # /name under it. working back from you already entered site message, you could push 'upload photo' and enter the photo name, which would somehow mysteriously transfer.

Upvote 0
no Chrome. Using the resident 'gallery' click the fancy sideways<karot with the round dots in the ends, which activates the photo; you'll need to figure out how to enter the rest of the link. In Android you have a sort of blue document that's the resident for your TXT with buddy. I don't know if it will send to this site. I am reluctant to blindly enter a photo guessing where it might go.

Sorry I can't help more. Doing the 1st clutsey method you had a photo on your menu page, with some ID # /name under it. working back from you already entered site message, you could push 'upload photo' and enter the photo name, which would somehow mysteriously transfer.
? You can't share (the dotted karot in the gallery app) a picture with a site.

OP you could try hitting the middle three dots on the post editor and going through the other photo uploader,

Screenshot_20220504-204728_Chrome.jpg

Upvote 0
I have Android. I used to have to load it on home desk top first, then upload to post photos. Doable but cumbersome.
Just a few days ago a buddy showed me the simple way using the 'actual' way using the middle karot < under the photos, that swiftly links to your chosen addy. Haven't tried on this site, but it really works well on private links.

Good luck.
Fux sakes mate. A version of That just worked. Way more complicated than it needed to be.

Thank you

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews