JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.click2houston.com/news/p...-shooting-range-in-southwest-houston/32683974

I have been following these gun store robberies for the past several months, they are invariably carried out by the 'socially disadvantaged' acting in small groups. The aim is NOT stealing cash but always stealing guns. In one instance a shop owner was gunned down as he and his wife shot-it-out with 3 assualters. Most of these robberies occurred in the south and all but two were a daylight raids, during business hours, as a means of getting past passive/active security systems, the only thing that has stopped these assaults has been the armed employees. I expect to see this trend to increase in all Democratic controlled cities (like Portland). I also suspect that shooters will be followed home from shooting ranges and their homes invaded as a means of getting more guns as the Black Spring gains momentum. Watch Your Six

I am seriously worried about the home invasion angle as there are already established HI gangs who will stop at nothing to get a victim's safe open. The theft of firearms and other weapons has been a standard tactic used by insurgents for centuries and was especially noted and used in Kenya, Obama's birth place there were even movies made with that as the plot line. With OR being a Class III state there are some very tempting targets out there so tempting that PPL from out of state would travel to OR to make a raid. Where would they get that info? The Leftist media and Public Information as happened back east just a few years ago.

I am seriously worried about the home invasion angle as there are already established HI gangs who will stop at nothing to get a victim's safe open. The theft of firearms and other weapons has been a standard tactic used by insurgents for centuries and was especially noted and used in Kenya, Obama's birth place there were even movies made with that as the plot line. With OR being a Class III state there are some very tempting targets out there so tempting that PPL from out of state would travel to OR to make a raid. Where would they get that info? The Leftist media and Public Information as happened back east just a few years ago.

Or they just look at the show your guns thread, there is a reason I only post pictures of stuff I am selling an nothing else online.

+ 100. On public land, an extra pistol on the hip + 2 extra mags is critical. Thankfully I've haven't had any problems on public land -- strangers have been super friendly and safe.

Agreed. I always keep a loaded one on my hip as well. I swap it out to shoot them all but one pistol is always loaded along with the shotgun sitting next to me. Better safe than sorry. Would be a pretty crappy to start reloading your guns and realize people are coming up on ya and you have nothing ready to roll.

Or they just look at the show your guns thread, there is a reason I only post pictures of stuff I am selling an nothing else online.

Ya, I think people who post their guns on that thread, which I think was started by a Bloomberg supporter), are absolute idiots.:rolleyes:

I only own a 10/22, but I'd never post it there.o_O
Besides, it doesn't work, and the barrel is really rusted:confused:

No no no it was Malaysia.
Really it was Hawaii. That rumor about anybody and everybody being able to buy a birth certificate in HI is BS

Right?
Unfortunately the only person that could answer that question was the sole fatality of an air crash (she was sitting next to the pilot) in Hawaii 2 years ago

Glad to know I'm not alone in being cautious about strangers knowing what's in my house.
Not only do I keep a loaded weapon on my hip when shooting on public land, I keep my eyes open for strangers on the street when I'm taking rifle cases in or out.

Home Invasion/Robbery Caught on Video – And The PC Police Can't Identify The Suspects ?….
Posted on May 16, 2015 by sundance
A profound Lesson In Why Situational Awareness is important, and you should trust your instincts.
You have to actually watch the video to see how ridiculous it seems for the police to claim they are unable to identify the suspects. However, WARNING, the video is very real, very disturbing and as a consequence, very intense. It happened 5 days ago.

OVERLAND PARK, KS (KCTV) – A 21-year-old woman says she was attacked in her Overland Park home and her security system caught it on camera.

In the video captured by O'Connor's hidden camera, one can see her struggling to breathe in a chokehold.

kc-attack.jpg

"As soon as he put his arm around my neck, I was like, 'oh [expletive], this is really happening. This is really going on,'" she said.

The attack happened about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday near West 106th Street. O'Connor said she told a friend that she was trying to get rid of her ex-boyfriend's carpentry tools.

"I told her I was trying to sell them, and she was like, 'Oh, I might know a couple of guys looking to open their own business,'" O'Connor said.

But the only business these guys were into was stealing.

O'Connor said she doesn't know the two men. But the woman, nervously pacing the floor in the surveillance video, was someone she knew.

[…] The only saving grace for O'Connor was her hidden cameras inside her apartment. She put them in three months ago when she hired a new nanny.

"I have nanny cams from March because I had a nanny I was kind of worried about. It goes to my phone. I can watch it live, and it records, and I can watch it on any computer … my phone as long as I have Wi-Fi" she said. "I just feel dumb for letting them in my house."

Overland Park police are investigating the home robbery. They are also trying to identify and find all of the suspects involved. (video here)

If you have any information, please contact police at:
913-895-6300.

Well,if you are that dumb to let someone in when you are a single girl,I don't know what to tell you.
If the cops are saying they can't figure out who it is,they may know and want them for the bigger fish?
I mean they have all 3 face on video.
Hope she moved from there

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews