JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hardly new. Current bill is submitted in the House, now all that's needed is a manufactured tragedy/tragedies to seal the minimally required public support.

Back the otherwise law abiding citizenry into a corner, make felons out of the largest number of people poss. Government has no power to compel the behavior of the innocent; only those deemed guilty.

I truly hope this can be beaten, in normal times it would be dead on arrival. These aren't normal times.

Para Proelium

"now all that's needed is a manufactured tragedy/tragedies to seal the minimally required public support. "

What I have been aluding to all along... o_O

After donning my little tinfoil hat, I posted a thread a while back about pending false-flag event. Then came Jan. 6. I figured that would be all they needed for this kind of massive GC bill. Turning the antenna on my hat, I see the National Guard still at the capital. I suspect now that they are there pending imposition of anti-2A bills. What are they drinking /smoking that allows them to so blatantly dismiss the constitution and plan to weaponize our own troops against us? A next false-flag? Absolutely. These are easy to spark. Pelosi and Biden are quite the specimens. Don't be surprised if Hogg is drafted into their campaign on the Left Wing media to demonize gun owners and encourage your neighbors to rat you off.

"and then we will have peace"
EMPEROR PALPATINE

1_b2F1GfFCyuzBpGU5C6qEww.jpeg

Last Edited:
The idea of burying it in with COVID-19 relief shows the lengths that they may go to. There are families out there loosing everything as legislators screw around (while still collecting their paychecks). The desperate will sacrifice a lot to keep the roof over their kids' heads.

Sorta like they guy who lost his job at the pawn shop...he'll take penny's on the dollar when he normally wouldn't.

'It ain't right, but my family needs to eat.'

Unfortunately WA's legislators are no-doubt 1000% on board with these 'common sense' efforts to control the 'hunting amendment.'

$.02 worth,
Boss

Yep...nobody is 'gonna take your guns!' They just want to regulate them, and oh, ban the 'scary' most popular sporting rifle in America. And standard capacity magazines. And semi-autos. And...:rolleyes: But, nope, that's not taking them. That's just common sense.

Promises made, promises broken.

$.02 worth,
Boss

Yep...nobody is 'gonna take your guns!' They just want to regulate them, and oh, ban the 'scary' most popular sporting rifle in America. And standard capacity magazines. And semi-autos. And...:rolleyes: But, nope, that's not taking them. That's just common sense.

Promises made, promises broken.

$.02 worth,
Boss
To be fair they don't want to take our guns, they want us to turn them in.

I read the bill, should I buy all the guns they are banning beforehand? Just turned 18 a little while ago and figure that it'd a smart decision to not panic buy but to make sure I'm well supplied before I never get another chance

I haven't read the bill, are they grandfathering in existing owners?

^^ Indeed. 'Grandfathering' is a double edged sword...it gets complacency/compliance from the 'I got mine' crowd for the time being.

There's also a massive difference between 'You can no longer buy' and 'Turn in.' But as said before, they don't need to ban...just regulate you out of existence...licensing & training requirements, mental health evals, etc etc etc. How much time and $$ you got? Unwilling? Why? What do you have to hide? It's just common sense...if it weren't for that pesky Constitution:rolleyes:....

Better get in line...expect MASSIVE uptick in sales in the next week or so...and since you're not under 1639 in WA, you might still have a chance if you can find something.

$.02 worth,
Boss

Last Edited:
The majority of Americans will probably bend over and take it, anyway. Oh they'll complain about their sore sphincter alright, but recent history seems to show that as long as the masses can stay fat and warm they'll do whatever .gov tells them

Were none of you around from 2009-2016? This is the same as Obama's platform. Also Biden made his platform known before he won the election, so his intentions have been clear for years.

Sometimes I wonder how people here survived 8 years under Obama without the tinfoil permanently getting fused to their skulls.

I know this will be insensitive and probably hurtful to the invisible people here, but...shhh, Joe Biden barely knows what day it is, and anything with his glorious name on it was written by his handlers....and just like his mentor and medal hanger around the necker, Barry Obozo, it's all talk and grrrrrzzz from the paper tiger. If we want real 2A infringement, we will need to wait for the repugs to do it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews