JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

WOW.....I had to look that one up for myself.

FLASHBACK--Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying: 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns' | CNSNews

It's funny because I can always remember him saying that spiel about......

"I believe in the 2A....BUT...."

IMHO.....it was spoken like a true slimeball politician. Note how many others still say it today.

Then there is the......
2nd A and now it's re-interpreted as......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless it's reasonable and makes common sense to me.

Aloha, Mark

PS....as for the Dianne Feinstein quote?

Dianne Feinstein 'Gunman' Quote (snopes.com)

But it's SNOPES.....so?

Last Edited:
Where are the people who like to say "the government isn't going to take your guns", "it's so low on the list, ain't gonna happen", and those other excuses they have for voting in tyrants and spitting in the face of one of the main purposes of this site?

Yeah, you know who you are...
FA0351E2-B880-4BA5-B00C-B0E78924C56C.jpeg

Hmm looks like hes gonna reform the medical industries to get mentally ill people better help to prevent such horrible things. He's also increasing police presents in problematic neighborhoods with high crime and "gun violence"? ...

I don't want those, unless they have pretty wrapping paper.

Hardly new. Current bill is submitted in the House, now all that's needed is a manufactured tragedy/tragedies to seal the minimally required public support.

Back the otherwise law abiding citizenry into a corner, make felons out of the largest number of people poss. Government has no power to compel the behavior of the innocent; only those deemed guilty.

I truly hope this can be beaten, in normal times it would be dead on arrival. These aren't normal times.

Para Proelium

I reckon they're going to strong arm us against ourselves, they're going to roll gun control into the relief bill. People have been convinced we love our guns more than their children (I sure as hell do) so it's not much of a stretch to convince them we love our guns more than their survival.

He's such a nice guy......I guess we will see. Obama talked out his A$$ too and never followed through. This guy could be doing the same. Sending out letters to make the people who elected him feel all warm and fuzzy. I guess time will tell.

When Yobama was pushing things there was a R majority that would stand up to it. We don't have that now. By chance hopefully its a dog and pony show to give his blind followers that warm and fuzzy feeling they crave but I wouldn't count on it. All the time and money spent on grasping at control could be spent on housing homeless family's and vets or helping true mom and pop small business that are going under.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews