JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Actually it is illegal to sell to a felon or otherwise prohibited person even if selling privately.."

Ye stated correctly. There is already regulations that cover private sales and no more are needed.
To buy a stolen firearm, or to sell to anyone not allowed to posses are both well covered by law.
But that does not play into the controllers agenda of confiscation as an end goal.

By the way :D
How is that for coherent ?

LOL. Why do you wear womans underwear?

That has just as much basis in fact or relevance to the topic at hand as asking why I want UBCs?

If I must, here is a thread I started on the subject that should clarify my feelings.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/general-firearm-discussion/127067-universal-background-checks.html

I don't...Do you? That might explain Why you seem to have a problem
You might want to see someone about that.

I read your thread. 99% there are against universal background checks.
Why are you for what the majority of gun owners are against ?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

28gqz2h.jpg

Why do you eat puppies? Stay away from the weird looking mushrooms.

Yes, its another troll. Anti with an agenda. A simple question was asked. This is the type of response. A sign ? Juvenile.
I am still asking why you push private sale background check as another law when it is redundant.
You apparently have no logical answer. To that I am saying you have an anti gun agenda that you are trying to hide. If that isn't true feel free to elaborate why you advocate it.

This type of news report is meant for the people who voted for Obama twice. Mindless, easy to fool, non critical thinking mouth breathers.

NRA has 4.5 million members. I also don't think Bloomberg is going to sell his last t-shirt for the cause of shutting down Armslist, which may or may not be successful in the end :)
The problem is the rest of the gun owners that parasite on those who support pro second amendment organizations

The problem is the rest of the gun owners that parasite on those who support pro second amendment organizations

I think its closer to 5 mil now and climbing.
Yes and they need to join a good pro gun organization and support the fight. Numbers talk.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Bloomberg for his efforts. Without the preposterous pack of lies I might not of heard about armslist.com. I think I'll do a little holiday shopping there. Thanks, Mikey!!!

Yes, its another troll. Anti with an agenda. A simple question was asked. This is the type of response. A sign ? Juvenile.
I am still asking why you push private sale background check as another law when it is redundant.
You apparently have no logical answer. To that I am saying you have an anti gun agenda that you are trying to hide. If that isn't true feel free to elaborate why you advocate it.

:s0112:You got me. I cant get much past you. Impressive, doubly so since I said nothing close to advocating my double secret plot of GC. Heck I even linked a thread where I was clearly strongly opposed to UBCs to throw you off my trail but your impressive intellect was no match. Bravo:s0112:

There is no legal requirement to ask for a CPL, and a lot of people don't ask for it. There is no legal requirement to ask for a state ID (for age/residency verification) either.

True but there is a legal requirement to not knowingly sell to a prohibited person So in order to do due diligence a person should either ask or use their spider sense to determine if a person is suspicious.

True but there is a legal requirement to not knowingly sell to a prohibited person So in order to do due diligence a person should either ask or use their spider sense to determine if a person is suspicious.

Yep, just good sense to see ID, make a call and do receipts.
That is being a responsible person. It is not worth the risk to do otherwise. Laws already cover all of it. The only exception is if you have known the person very well for a long time, but receipts always, if for nothing more than a good CYA.

Let's re-write that headline:
Progressive Mayors say criminals sell guns illegally

Fixed it and since there are no factual numbers, fixed that too. :)

Logic states if you sell a gun illegally you are a criminal.
Those laws are already covered 10x over. No need for any more.
Holder and obama sold more than anyone we know illegally !

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads