JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for yet another black-eye on L/E you schmuck! Cops need to get double the sentence of other scum.:mad:
Pisses me off when I read about those sworn to protect & serve doing these idiotic crimes for a buck. You don't become a cop to get rich!:s0057:

If a cop is injured or worse from a civilian then it's a far worse crime (ie; "assault on a law enforcement official). I think that when they knowingly break a law that they should be held to a higher degree. Right now it's a double standard.

8A9C0192-D7FC-45C3-BBD3-96D9CE7A2CDD.jpeg

I can't believe it's still for sale

That's the price of prohibition. Prohibitions never stop markets, they just alter the manner in which disputes are settled. For non-prohibited items, buyers/sellers/manufacturers can use the court system which for all its BS, so long as most people are buying the mythology peacefully ends disputes (whether rightly or wrongly is a different question -- the mostly peaceful part is true). For prohibited items excluded from white-market options for dispute resolution, the options quickly devolve into force/intimidation/drive-bys. And of course because the danger of participation is so higher, the prices reflect that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top