JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the rub is, if you're going to make that claim better have evidence IIRC, including the full shipload of FFL/SOT, etc. paperwork.

We've gotten the SBR ban repealed, so that gives me some hope for getting the rest of NFA policy adjusted to match Federal policy in the fifty years or so I have left...

Just remember - you get your FFL (07 manufacturing) and your SOT (02) and yes you can make all the NFA stuff as a licensed manufacturer. The prize that comes with it is annual no warrant needed inspections of your FFL location (not saying anyone would do anything illegal here). Just something to note if you get your FFL at your residence. Besides - full auto is only really fun if you aren't paying for the ammo after you've shot them a few times. On the up side - if you get your 07/02 you can build your NFA items and pay a $15 making tax per item iirc, then when you close shop (if it is a sole proprietorship) your NFA items transfer to you free of charge.

Just remember - you get your FFL (07 manufacturing) and your SOT (02) and yes you can make all the NFA stuff as a licensed manufacturer. The prize that comes with it is annual no warrant needed inspections of your FFL location (not saying anyone would do anything illegal here). Just something to note if you get your FFL at your residence. Besides - full auto is only really fun if you aren't paying for the ammo after you've shot them a few times. On the up side - if you get your 07/02 you can build your NFA items and pay a $15 making tax per item iirc, then when you close shop (if it is a sole proprietorship) your NFA items transfer to you free of charge.

Well any FFL other then 03, allows the ATF to do inspections during business hours unannounced. Reading online it seems often they only see ATF once every 3-5 years.

If you are paying for your SOT and FFL there is no tax/firearm.

Last but not least when you surrender your SOT you will also have to sell/destroy/give away/make non-NFA any full auto that is a "post-dealer" sample. Your other NFA stuff IF legal would be able to transfer to you.

Well that episode cracked me up so much i wanted to cry! :D watching the waddle was hilarious, and the conviction he held that he could SNEAK his fat @$$ up on anyone was hilarious! my driveway is 600 feet long and uphill, he would die of a heart attack before he reached my house!

Well that episode cracked me up so much i wanted to cry! :D watching the waddle was hilarious, and the conviction he held that he could SNEAK his fat @$$ up on anyone was hilarious! my driveway is 600 feet long and uphill, he would die of a heart attack before he reached my house!
**chuckles** From that perspective he was indeed, entertaining. Kinda like Ronald McDonald trying to figure out which end of a pop gun to look down to shoot the hamburglar.

Well, if there was a miracle and he did survive the driveway, i would grab a hot dog and run in circles letting him chase me until he had a stroke.... probably another 500 or 600 feet is all it would take :)

I've long been a critic of doomsday amateurs, they do totally play to the sensationalist roles. Oddly enough I do know a few people on there... Chris Nyerges (Episode 1, the hippy "food everywhere" guy) is someone I've known socially for a long time. I got quite a kick out of his presentation as it's radically different than the person I'm familiar with. FYI, he does do primitive skills classes near pasadena, ca.

The thing is, there is very little of any value on this show, it makes most of the participants look like dorks with an irrational fear of the impossible. The ideas put forward are outlandish and impractical, and in most cases they seem to have a selection bias for fat idiot rednecks.

As far as the Tyler Richard Smith goes... he was tailor made for this show.

I am sure there is a not-insignificant percentage of people planning this, and I'm sure there is another segment that will be forced into this. At the same time, having strong ties with your neighbors, and good mutual support is how you defeat this.

Last time I was hanging out with my cousin on the ranch, I was showing him how to shoot a new AR-15 he had just picked up, I was gifting him with hundreds of rounds, spare mags, lights, and all the kit to get it going. He made the comment "man, when SHTF, I'm coming to your place" and my comment was "nah, don't worry I'll bring all my stuff up here, you guys will never be want for guns, ammo, batteries, electricity or gasoline, all I ask in return is a place to build a hut and grow a garden." His response: "deal"

My other angle is, if he was in posession of NFA weapons here, it means SOMEBODY violated RCW on worldwide TV, and thus needs The Book Thrown At Them...

Why isn't he doing the time for THAT? If it's said NG brought the FA's, why aren't THEIR employees doing time, since under RCW even corporations aren't allowed to own MG, SBR (at that time) or SBS?

At this time, our "Hero" is awaiting sentencing.

Granted he IS an idiot. No doubt he's reading this thread, too *waves hi* ..!.. but in his defense lets point out he WAS trying to defend his family, he WAS trying to do what he understood to be right. I'm not saying he is right; I am saying he's gone about it close to 180 degrees WRONG but his intentions were on the right track.

It is possible with sufficient KY Jelly around his neck and ears, his legs and feet Gorilla Glued and chained to an old growth cedar and his upper shoulders chained to the back of a truck it may be possible to pull his head out of his 3 point contact. It could happen

OK, I get awaiting sentencing--it just seems that there's a laundry list of charges that could be thrown in here... since I expect COMWEC sometime between oh, November 2016 and January 2017--my gut is that the last year of this Administration is going to be a Visigoth's Holiday to End All Visigoth's Holidays unless Comrade Zero's favored successor wins both the DemoKKKrat primary and the general election, and if a GOP candidate wins he seems the sort to pull out ALL the stops leaving nothing behind but scorched earth, just like his fellow Messianic Psychopath with the funny mustache did in Germany.

Meanwhile, last October- an update on the village idiot in Buckley
Back in October, 2013 the village idiot known as Tyler Richard Smith was shown to be in violation of the law by shooting firearms when he was known to be a convicted felon.

Remember, this is the same Tyler Richard Smith who has threatened to steal everything he needs to survive in the name of being a "Doomsday Prepper".

Enclosed, the current public statement of his bubblegum is grass from the Pierce County Court House
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legal Information Network Exchange (LINX)

Pierce County Superior Court Criminal Case 14-1-00227-2

Defendant: TYLER RICHARD SMITH
Access: Public
Jurisdiction: SUPERIOR CT - PIERCE CTY
Initial Arrest Date: 01/15/2014
Initial Bail Amount: $30,000.00

Attorneys:

Pros STEVEN O. MERRIVAL Prosecuting Attorney LEAD COUNSEL
Defe Karen Lise SCHUMACHER Pierce County Dept of Assigned Counsel LEAD COUNSEL

1 Original UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF A FIREARM IN THE SECOND DEGREE , 9.41.040(2)(a) , , 9.41.040(2)(a)
Final UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF A FIREARM IN THE SECOND DEGREE , 9.41.040(2)(a) , , 9.41.040(2)(a) PLED GLTY AS CHGD

2 Original UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF A FIREARM IN THE SECOND DEGREE , 9.41.040(2)(a)
Final UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF A FIREARM IN THE SECOND DEGREE , 9.41.040(2)(a) DISM/AMEND INF FILED

Filings
Microfilm

01/16/2014 INFORMATION Public 2
01/16/2014 AFFIDAVIT/DETERMINATION FOR PROBABLE CAUSE Public 2
01/16/2014 PRE-TRIAL ELIGIBILTY REPORT Sealed 3
01/16/2014 RECEIPT OF DISCOVERY Public 1
01/16/2014 ORDER ESTABLISHING CONDITIONS OF RELEASE Public 2
01/16/2014 ORDER FOR HEARING Public 1
01/17/2014 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY Public 1
01/21/2014 BAIL BOND Public 3
01/28/2014 ORDER FOR HEARING Public 1
02/03/2014 SUBPOENA Public 1
02/18/2014 ORDER FOR HEARING Public 1
02/27/2014 AMENDED INFORMATION Public 1
02/27/2014 STATEMENT OF DEFENDANT ON PLEA OF GUILTY Public 10
02/27/2014 STATEMENT OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEY Public 1
02/27/2014 STIPULATION TO PRIOR RECORD Public 2
02/27/2014 ORDER ESTABLISHING CONDITIONS OF RELEASE Public 2
02/27/2014 ORDER FOR HEARING Public 1
03/17/2014 NOTICE RE HOME DETENTION Public 1
03/17/2014 ORDER FOR HEARING Public 1

Outcome

01/16/2014 01:30 PM CRIMINAL DIVISION 2 CD2 ARRAIGNMENT ARRAIGNED

01/28/2014 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 2 CD2 PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE CONTINUED

02/11/2014 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 2 CD2 PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE HELD

02/18/2014 01:30 PM CRIMINAL DIVISION- PRESIDING JUDGE CDPJ OMNIBUS HEARING CONTINUED

02/27/2014 09:00 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 1 CD1 PLEA DATE HELD

02/27/2014 09:00 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 1 CD1 OMNIBUS HEARING CANCELLED

03/05/2014 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION- PRESIDING JUDGE CDPJ JURY TRIAL CANCELLED

06/10/2014 09:00 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 1 CD1 SENTENCING DATE

06/26/2014 09:00 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 1 CD1 SENTENCING DATE CANCELLED

140100577 PIERCE COUNTY SHERIFF 03/03/2013

•Hearing and location information displayed in this calendar is subject to change without notice. Any changes to this information after the creation date and time may not display in current version.
•Confidential cases and Juvenile Offender proceeding information is not displayed on this calendar. Confidential case types are: Adoption, Paternity, Involuntary Commitment, Dependency, and Truancy.
•The names provided in this calendar cannot be associated with any particular individuals without individual case research.
•Neither the court nor clerk makes any representation as to the accuracy and completeness of the data except for court purposes.

Created: Monday June 2, 2014 12:04PM

Maybe that nice young fellow has a dynamic enough personality and his public speaking skills so eloquent that he would be the team leader of said marauders and darwin will do the work for society.

Actually the buffoon claims to have a following of *chokes* 80 paid members! Yes he is the "team leader"- kind of like one turd leading the others I suspect

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top