JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last October, Buckley's village idiot (Buckley, a small place near Enumclaw, WA) somehow managed to get on National Geo's "Doomsday Preppers" television show. The VI (Village Idiot) bragged about how he and his 80 due's paying club members were simply going to take whatever they needed in case of an emergency.

Oh, did I mention VI had used full auto firearms on the tv show, and he is a convicted sex offender?

Fast forward to the village idiot's Pierce County Superior Court Docket #14-01-00227-2

https://linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Case/CriminalCase.cfm?cause_num=14-1-00227-2

Since I had both their names, I pulled their public rap sheet. She's 18, with 3 kids, he's like 32- doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who was molesting who. His rap sheet is fairly violent- typical of single digit IQ type. HER rap sheet is about 6 pages of traffic violations- she's got "SR-22" stamped all over her.

I would insert his court document here that I've saved but I don't know how to do that :(

Thanks for the update, the guy is a real piece of work. I take it SR-22 is an area noted for it's cultural endeavors

You "win" an SR-22 which is a special kind of auto insurance in the state of Washington. They are known to be very expensive- it's like the last insurance you can get before your banned from driving for life.

"A real piece of work". What a polite way of phrasing it!

Just got off the phone (04/09/2014 @ 1200 hrs) with the Pierce County Superior Court Clerk Maggie- Our 5hi7bag hero is currently under house arrest with the latest in ankle jewelry. He ended up pleading guilty (Duh- who couldn't see that happening?) and his sentencing date is still to be determined.

Doesn't make him any less dangerous. He openly declares willingness for violence. He is not driven to it, he is looking for the opportunity.

Yes Sir he has- and he's in the "sweet spot of stupid". Thats why I'm monitoring him- I want to keep track of him, and forward the information.

Reminds me of when I was telling somebody at work about the preparations I had made for emergency situations. He commented that he would just take what he needed from those who had prepared.

I have to work with him, or I'd have pointed out that I have plenty of ammunition for looters.

Reminds me of when I was telling somebody at work about the preparations I had made for emergency situations. He commented that he would just take what he needed from those who had prepared.

I have to work with him, or I'd have pointed out that I have plenty of ammunition for looters.
**Chuckles** You could whisper in his ear when nobody's around "Don't you think preppers would plan for that?" One sentence, and he'd wise up,,,,

National Geographic has sold out to leftist trendy commercial enterprises. I remember when it was a non-political conservative group dedicated to exploring and understanding the world.
Well there's some truth in that I suppose. I'm not really happy about Marie Osmond not being my Mormon childbearing wife not being my girlfriend when I was a boy and now she's pushing "Wise" unrefined compost Emergency Food storage of which I'm pretty sure she's a MAJOR stock holder. I can't prove that but I sure suspect it. Follow the money!

Not to mention now its over dramatical & super staged.. Twas too much for me.

Straight statistics to support your position? 85% of all "reality shows" are staged. Second, "Boobsday Preppers" is now entering its what? 4th, 5th season so it's pretty much run it's course- Nat Geo can maybe milk it for a few more seasons before they'll have to pack it in. They know that- hence the "Family Castle" and other spin offs as they seek the last advertizing dollar before the whole money well dries up.

HOWEVER- let's be fair in their defense ok? A)Doomsday Preppers has raised awareness in a positive way for people to become preppers- so thats good. A byproduct of this thinking has resulted in part of the growing firearm ownership community. B )It's allowed small companies that were "fringe" to now go "mainstream"- people don't trust, like or respect the government for obvious reasons. They don't like, trust or respect most of their neighbors. Hence who do you have left? Your friends Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson. Mr. Pachymar. Mr. CZ, Mr. Colt and his children, etc.

Just watched DDP episode where he had the homemade body armor. At least the show highlights the idiots who will be out and about when the SHTF. Not good PR for the preppper community but informative in it's own way. Now I know if I see an obese armed guy waddling around in DIY armor that he's out to shoot you for your spam and whatnot.

Is it too early to advocate Preemptive Strike? Like when SHTF, actively corral admitted marauders before they have a chance to go raiding? LOL

*Seriously said* The wife and I live somewhat close to Buckley where this village idiot lives. While I do not advocate a preemptive strike I am sure that this guy will sleep with one eye open, and back to the wall for the next 3 to 6 years. And there is no doubt in my military or civilian mind, this guy is now a target in case something bad happens. Consider this; his jail time and on the Pierce County Sheriff's "Radar" only works in our favor.

My other angle is, if he was in posession of NFA weapons here, it means SOMEBODY violated RCW on worldwide TV, and thus needs The Book Thrown At Them...

Why isn't he doing the time for THAT? If it's said NG brought the FA's, why aren't THEIR employees doing time, since under RCW even corporations aren't allowed to own MG, SBR (at that time) or SBS?

Maybe that nice young fellow has a dynamic enough personality and his public speaking skills so eloquent that he would be the team leader of said marauders and darwin will do the work for society.

The other problem is, he's a nice convenient Known Target Marker... his alleged 80 buddies we don't know who they are are the real worry, but we have a reasonable idea where they're going to be going when the party starts: same place as he goes, to form up. Watch him, we find at least some of them.

My other angle is, if he was in posession of NFA weapons here, it means SOMEBODY violated RCW on worldwide TV, and thus needs The Book Thrown At Them...

Why isn't he doing the time for THAT? If it's said NG brought the FA's, why aren't THEIR employees doing time, since under RCW even corporations aren't allowed to own MG, SBR (at that time) or SBS?

Actually you CAN own full automatic firearms. But it's a real pain- first, you have to incorporate as a company. Then you have to claim you're doing research for the military- there's more details, but thats how Olympic Arms gets around it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top