JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ric,

For or against it?

Me, I'm for them though I wouldn't want to use them for self defense...I carry a pistol and a knife instead...

I have known people who carried rolls of nickles - how can the po-po outlaw money. In favor, tho I have never used a set so not sure how those are best deployed. Weren't knuckles military issue for WWI ?

I have known people who carried rolls of nickles - how can the po-po outlaw money. In favor, tho I have never used a set so not sure how those are best deployed. Weren't knuckles military issue for WWI ?

Often it's not "what you carry" it's "intent" as seen in the "eyes of the law". As an example there have been cases of someone carrying a ball bat in the car as seen as illegal. Of course a lot depends on the jurisdiction and the LEO who wishes to make a thing out of it. Knew many who would keep a bat in the car but would also toss an old glove in with it. To make it very hard to say bat was carried as a weapon. The rolls of coins they could do nothing unless you say had them in a sock or other way of making a makeshift Sap out of. Again all depends on where you are and the LEO who finds them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top