JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ric,

For or against it?

Me, I'm for them though I wouldn't want to use them for self defense...I carry a pistol and a knife instead...

I have known people who carried rolls of nickles - how can the po-po outlaw money. In favor, tho I have never used a set so not sure how those are best deployed. Weren't knuckles military issue for WWI ?

I have known people who carried rolls of nickles - how can the po-po outlaw money. In favor, tho I have never used a set so not sure how those are best deployed. Weren't knuckles military issue for WWI ?

Often it's not "what you carry" it's "intent" as seen in the "eyes of the law". As an example there have been cases of someone carrying a ball bat in the car as seen as illegal. Of course a lot depends on the jurisdiction and the LEO who wishes to make a thing out of it. Knew many who would keep a bat in the car but would also toss an old glove in with it. To make it very hard to say bat was carried as a weapon. The rolls of coins they could do nothing unless you say had them in a sock or other way of making a makeshift Sap out of. Again all depends on where you are and the LEO who finds them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top