TX - Now Legal to Carry Brass Knuckles

OP
RicInOR

RicInOR

Reactions
Ric,

For or against it?

Me, I'm for them though I wouldn't want to use them for self defense...I carry a pistol and a knife instead...

I have known people who carried rolls of nickles - how can the po-po outlaw money. In favor, tho I have never used a set so not sure how those are best deployed. Weren't knuckles military issue for WWI ?

Reactions
I have known people who carried rolls of nickles - how can the po-po outlaw money. In favor, tho I have never used a set so not sure how those are best deployed. Weren't knuckles military issue for WWI ?
Often it's not "what you carry" it's "intent" as seen in the "eyes of the law". As an example there have been cases of someone carrying a ball bat in the car as seen as illegal. Of course a lot depends on the jurisdiction and the LEO who wishes to make a thing out of it. Knew many who would keep a bat in the car but would also toss an old glove in with it. To make it very hard to say bat was carried as a weapon. The rolls of coins they could do nothing unless you say had them in a sock or other way of making a makeshift Sap out of. Again all depends on where you are and the LEO who finds them.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom