JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Browning B 80 20ga shotgun will not eject light trap loads (7/8 oz). I stripped it down cleaned and lubricated it but it still won't cycle. Anybody had similar problem? Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks

Descripton: Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter, 20 Ga. The Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter is designed to improve the reliability and performance of the B-80. This recoil adapter helps improve cycling issues common to the Browning B-80 by setting the forend slightly forward to achieve better gas pressure.

• Fits both alloy and steel receiver models.
  • The Barrel will have slight movement both forward and rearward when using the recoil adaptor. This is a normal condition.
Note: While the recoil adapter helps improve performance it is not a fix for all Browning B-80 performance issues.

Descripton: Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter, 20 Ga. The Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter is designed to improve the reliability and performance of the B-80. This recoil adapter helps improve cycling issues common to the Browning B-80 by setting the forend slightly forward to achieve better gas pressure.

• Fits both alloy and steel receiver models.
  • The Barrel will have slight movement both forward and rearward when using the recoil adaptor. This is a normal condition.
Note: While the recoil adapter helps improve performance it is not a fix for all Browning B-80 performance issues.
Thanks
This sounds like exactly what I need. I'll check it out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top