JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have been a member at Tcgc for a few years and have never had a problem with the RSO's. In regards to the gentleman you are talking about I have spoken with him on numerous occasions and he has always been polite. He spends a lot of time at the location and does a lot for the club.

Well that's great, and I appreciate his work on those lanes, but it doesn't entitle him to that random behavior... (I have a witness to it) and if he wants to do a greater good for the club he ought to consider taking some Interpersonal Communication and conflict resolution classes. That kind of crud-action is a great recruiting tool for 3 & 4 figure legal-fund donations to the coalitions that are trying to shut TCGC down... Just sayin'.

1347942015351_zpsd3696a28.gif

I appreciate your "concern", but that statement could mean many things... Like "capable" meaning having the financial means to file a civil lawsuit, or maybe having combative skills to do "whatever", or maybe having enough connections in law enforcement or politics to make life difficult... hard to tell without any stated specifics, you know?

"Laying in the weeds" means just what it says... Sitting back, watching and waiting for a repeat incident. That rude jerk of an RSO is in control on whether or not another UNCALLED FOR incident occurs.

Furthermore, I apologize for my earlier post towards you and will edit them, my beef isn't with you.

And what, pray tell, creative interpretation of "cave his head in" would you like us to think you intended?

Anyone who spouts things along the lines of "you better watch what you say cuz you don't know who you are talking to!" Really needs to take their own advice. I know who the op talked to and i'd love to watch that match. After all he doesn't know who he was talking to either.

Just saying....

oohhhh scary. :rolleyes: Since I was there and I seen the guy... I'd take that bet. ;)

As expected, the TCGC inner clique good ol' boys are here to miss the point entirely for the reason of the reaction in the first place. No wonder you never get the embarrasing RSO stories resolved.

I think I've done what I set out to do... air out in public for a THOUSAND+ views to embarrass the shiet out of the elitest shiet-birds that run that joint (ENJOY!!). I'll not be renewing my membership this year, I'd rather wipe my arse with the dues money... maybe I'll even donate it to the surrounding schmucks trying to shut you down.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads