JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ok, Sig! I'm not the least afraid of spiders, HOWEVER, I can't believe you didn't open up on that little spawn of Satan! o_O

I very seriously considered it after I stopped running in every direction I could, away from the thing.

We DID almost have to shoot a massive lizard that one of the guys managed to catch wrestle and put a leash on. But then he lost it in the GPC tent trying to shove it in the Corpsman's sleeping bag and zip it up. so everyone had to evacuate. We got yelled at for that and had to set the Lizard free. it was 3 feet long, little under a foot wide.

I very seriously considered it after I stopped running in every direction I could, away from the thing.

We DID almost have to shoot a massive lizard that one of the guys managed to catch wrestle and put a leash on. But then he lost it in the GPC tent trying to shove it in the Corpsman's sleeping bag and zip it up. so everyone had to evacuate. We got yelled at for that and had to set the Lizard free. it was 3 feet long, little under a foot wide.
Heh, I shoved an adolescent possum through the cracked window of a cruiser at 0200 or so. Nothing to report.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top