JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@AndyinEverson can tell us how your Battle Buddy holds a ziplock bag under you as you squat then gives it to you so you can pack it out in your ruck. Leave no man's poop behind (for the enemy to find). Yes, the Glamorous Life!
While I've not had my Battle Buddy hold a ziplock under my azz ... I have indeed scooped the poop in a ziplock to hide our presence ...:eek: Ahhh the days of my misspent youth in a LRRP / LRSD team...:D
Andy

That PHLUSH has some handy info.

...just keeps cracking me up is all. Reminds me of some evil made up agency like CONTROL vs KAOS.
I know right...? thats probably one of the most creative names since well.... KAOS and CONTROL. ...except PHLUSH is real... lol

Lol syncrinicity. I was just talking about this subject with a friend today. One major weakness of my house. No septic. I was talking about bucket bathrooms cause I needed to replace my dual use pool noodles I keep "for the kids" to use in the lake. Lift stations all over town (14 I think) and I have a grinder pump. My first action after I bought the house was to make sure I had a functioning check valve. I had no frickin idea what a grinder pump and lift stations were but the idea does freak me out long term as I'm pretty low down hill. I know my gen will run my pump but I need to verify how long the city stations have backup power for. Have almost unlimited gray water access, but not good if it can't go away.
Could put me in a crappy situation.

Is that from the movie "Airplane"?

Yes it is. :)

Pilote-automatique.jpg

What if you don't have any water to expand them:eek:....I mean it's your own pee right?:oops:
Nah... think I'd rather come out of the trees with no sleeves. or just one sock.

I ordered some toilet paper tablets when I saw the video. A perfect addition to my earthquake kit and my get home bag.

What if you don't have any water to expand them:eek:....I mean it's your own pee right?:oops:
Nah... think I'd rather come out of the trees with no sleeves. or just one sock.

if you dont have any water then you have much much bigger problems than how to wipe your a$$.

if you dont have any water then you have much much bigger problems than how to wipe your a$$.
They have a bucket of these on the front counter in Sportsmans, and I bought a few for my get home bag...
my mind was just wondering as it often does through different scenarios, and it went to the last time I had an emergency need for TP... Luckely sombody had left a big stack of napkins in the glovebox of the work truck, cause it was one of those "Right Now" in the first patch if trees I could find to pull over at situations...After a long day of riggin' scaffolding in Seaside, OR...and we were a few miles outside of Warrenton, on our way back to the yard in longview. not that far from a real bathroom, but still... to far:s0001:!! It took every one of that big stack of napkins too... Boy did the crew have a laugh at my expense for that one. I was thinking, what if all I had was a couple of these and no water to expand them in the same situation? what would I do? would I pee on em? I sure wouldn't have had the young apprentice lady riding shotgun bring me some water:s0107:
SHTF situations come in all shapes and sizes.

Funny timing, this thread.

I was just discussing with a friend how these small towns might handle the influx of people for the eclipse next month...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top