JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are a must

IMG_0121.JPG

That actually kicks arse! :s0155:

yeeup. I'm still learning but the main takaway was to keep the poop and pee separate, never thought about it but it makes sense so its much easier to dispose of the poop in a sanitary way and greatly reduces odor... all you do is add some carbon material each dump and let it dry up, by keeping the poop separate it can take a while for the 5gal bucket to fill and then it can be buried somewhere... I'm not quite certain what else to do with it.

Some good information to read up on their main webpage.
Nine Actions you can take | PHLUSH

Good article , thanks for sharing.
One thing a lot folks do when peeing or pooping outside when say camping or hunting etc ...Is pee or poop against a tree or big rock.
That is all well and good , unless you need to use said tree or rock for concealment or cover...

Think about where you need to "go" and be "tactical" about where you pee and poop...:eek::D
Andy

@AndyinEverson can tell us how your Battle Buddy holds a ziplock bag under you as you squat then gives it to you so you can pack it out in your ruck. Leave no man's poop behind (for the enemy to find). Yes, the Glamorous Life!

There's a reason one of these is under my truck seat. Among many other uses. Just saying... problem solved.
View attachment 378449
I still have my issued e-tool. Yup, when in the field dig a hole and then cover it up. Its just good manners, at the very least. We were in the field 4-6 months a year. The outdoor latrine was a part of life along with taking a bath and shaving out of your steel pot. Couldn't do that after the kevlar came along. Lol.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top