JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good article , thanks for sharing.
One thing a lot folks do when peeing or pooping outside when say camping or hunting etc ...Is pee or poop against a tree or big rock.
That is all well and good , unless you need to use said tree or rock for concealment or cover...

Think about where you need to "go" and be "tactical" about where you pee and poop...:eek::D
Andy
"One thing a lot folks do when peeing or pooping outside when say camping or hunting etc ...Is pee or poop against a tree or big rock.
That is all well and good , unless you need to use said tree or rock for concealment or cover.."
Nor should we forget that scheisse rolls downhill..:mad:
I remember doin stupid stuff as a kid out camping with my buds... there was this big tree that hung out a large forked branch over the river.. it looked perfect.. as I said I did some stupid stuff.. and I had been trained far better than that.. wasnt like I didnt know better..
I had a friend who was living in the hills here.. nice log cabin too. He and his wife kept a potty chair inside so they wouldnt have to run to the outhouse at night.. well, when he got a hot fire goin in the kitchen stove after breakfast- he paper-bagged the "stuff" and put it on the fire. Seen him do this on multiple occasions...:p

Last Edited:
This goes right to my long held view that city people will be fodder.....they rely on someone else for everything.....there money won't help them. At my ranch. We produce our own power, water, food, have a septic system, generators, can make heat with wood, keep several thousand gallons of fuel....in short.....we are self sufficient. It is a very comforting feeling............
Im headin to your place.. you can adopt meeeee....

Serious question here. If crap touches parts of your arms or any other place... do you just wipe it off :eek::eek::eek: now think about that area down there... you want to be able to sanitize it right... modified weed sprayer filled with soapy water or similar will definitely be of use... this allows one to use less tp or even use wash clothes then launder the wash clothes... after all... ya wanna wash crap off right... would be less.. hassle to have to use up so much TP after a night of MREs :rolleyes:
Somehow this post brought to mind the little packets of bunwad that used to come with C-rats.. as they said, "This here is JOHN WAYNE TP, cuz it don't take no scheisse off noBODY!" Remember?:s0133: <<<Doin my "Are ya DONE in there yet?" quick-step

I grew up long ago in a very rural area where everyone had an outhouse. Imagine my young self's surprise to see a flushing toilet! Thanks for the reminder of a life necessity reality check during shtf scenario. The old series of the Foxfire Books covers this issue well. Just remember to keep a stick just inside the privvy door for knocking off creepy crawlers before you "sit down" especially at night. Ah, the memories <shiver> LOL
What I remember most was the half inch of hoarfrost on the seat on cold winter mornings. Also the horses sticking their heads thru the door whist one was doing their business.. cold wet horse-snort on yer knees:eek:..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top