JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well!!!! And that from the Boston Globe! I may faint! Most of New England Is not as anti gun as people think they are, and I guess this story says that loud enough! May be the people are starting to hear the hateful truth about how the things really works here in the good ol U.S. of A

Them thar Yankees ain't as dumb as they talk.... J/K.
There are many over on the East coast that are as Patriotic about their rights as we left coasters, it's just that there are so many more gun haters too... More big cities (rat holes) and the innercity infestation of crime and thuggery that it deserves carpet bombing IMHO.....o_O

He might as well have been writing in telepathic unicorn code.. deniers would comprehend it the same had he done so.

Pacifists do not accept that evil exists and that they are somehow magically exempt from reality.. past, present and future.
We know though that they are evil by championing and idealizing subservience to the vagaries and whims of man.
feh

I often smile to myself when I hear these kinds of discussions out in public. I listen to people bashing gun owners as some kind of psychopaths that are just waiting for the next showdown in the middle of main street USA. I listen to them describe us as uncaring, unsympathetic and all in favor of murdering as many children in schools as possible. I listen to it and I smile to myself as I stand or sit next to them, NRA card in my wallet and pistol on my hip. They never realize just what the man in the article stated - I am not the threat, rather I may just be the person that may save your life if one of the actual psychopaths decides to attack you and the rest of your unarmed and unprotected friends or family. I think if these people really knew how many of us there are out there, they would be quite surprised.

I the old days, Roman times, the fire department would show up but not put out the fire until you paid them then and there.. cash money.
hmm. lol

There are terrorist cells inside the US, no doubt, and these are their targets; weak minded people who think that an iPhone and thinking good thoughts is all the safety they need.

:s0140:

These are the thoughts of children and immature minds who are too overwhelmed to contemplate the evil that can actually exist in the world; so they tell themselves it is the "guns" fault, because they can't fathom the concept of evil in evil men. They tell themselves it is the fault of the "murderous NRA" and "bloodthirsty gun nuts" who were causing our schools to "run red with blood" yet they only offer one solution-- unilateral disarmament. They lament the number of "inbred redneck politicians" that are preventing them from disarming everyone; vainly hoping that somehow this will make Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, New York and New Jersey safe for them to buy condos.

They can't accept that the bad guys tried shooting up a spot in Texas over "insults" and the like to "the prophet" and the proper solution to the problem was plain for all to see.

I decided long ago that I am not in the business of converting those who are opposed to my way of thinking. They will either come to it on their own by recognizing the emptiness of their argument, come to it through learning of the real world in harsh and unforgiving ways, or they may never get there at all; I don't care.

The hardest thing to ever believe is the abysmal depth of human stupidity.

And the libturd guy on the train doesn't know this, but gun owners are just like the hacker group Anonymous in two very important ways: We are legion, we are everywhere....

I think Jim's got the right tactic. Do speak up, and just ask the simple question. Or give them the old, "When seconds count, a cop is only minutes away." See how they deal with that.

I'd be genuinely curious. I really don't know how male gun-haters think about this issue. What's a man for anyway, if not defending his family?

I never have liked the word hate, but when it comes to Anti-Gun communistic liberals I do hate them. Not for what people think. I don't hate them because they hate guns and people who have them. I hate them, because they want rights for all walks of life and embrace the Constitution only when it suits them, the rest of the time they piss on the Flag and the Constitution and then want freedom. So do I hate them, yes because in my eyes they are not distant they are as bad as someone knocking on my door for confiscation and to take away my own rights for sake of their own ignorance. For that I do hate the anti-gun liberal. :s0146:

Just remember, hate is a tool of the ruling class. "Divide and conquer". Also remember, everybody is an individual, even liberals. Treating them otherwise is a form of collective-speak.

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled, and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort."
-- Robert Heinlein

Golden Globes
CYY7d2lVAAEtLYI.jpg
https://twitter.com/alschaben

CYY7d2lVAAEtLYI.jpg

I the old days, Roman times, the fire department would show up but not put out the fire until you paid them then and there.. cash money.
hmm. lol
Heck that was common in big cities here especially NY NY until the early 1900's. I have read stories of how one fire company would place a trash can or box over the hydrant to hide it from the other company until the first company got enough men there to fight off the second. In many cases the two fire companies fought in the street while the building burnt down. The term Fire Company comes from them starting out as private businesses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top