JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to look it up. Sub 6lbs in a 308 semi is impressive, would make a nice hunting platform. The POF Rogue is a really sweet looking rifle....

View attachment 1436860
They beat Ruger to the punch by 3 or 4 years. I ve got the Revolution piston version, it's excellent.
(bottom rifle with the can- changed the MFT stock out though)

EmptyName 12.jpg

Almost- the hand guard has an extension at the back that extends all the way back to the charging handle, it fits over the regular receiver toprail, locks to the barrel nut and provides a full length rock solid base to stick stuff on...BUT... it is 1/4 to 3/8 " higher than a regular rail which bugs some people. Understandable if you already have a favorite optic/mount and you have to adjust your cheek weld or buy a shorter mount....

I wouldn't judge too hard. I moved this scope from a long range AR to my NRL rig and ran the cantilever while waiting for rings to get delivered. How 'bout that height over bore?

BF6994AC-9CCE-41D1-AB86-C9AD823BF9FE.jpeg

I'm also one that mounts my AR red dots as close to my eye as possible, as opposed to as far out on the receiver, for cross eye dominance reasons.

I'd hope that no one dicks me over for a choice I made that makes shooting more practical for me. The way I see it, whatever helps you make your hits, go for it - it's your gun.

If he can shoot proficiently with that set-up, then it's all good.

IMO what is embarrassing and awkward is not a backward scope mount.. but rather those people who spend a fortune on "the best" gear and can't even get onto a pie plate at 50 yards - from the bench.

Just makes one look incompetent. The same as installing iron sights on backwards. Lol.

I guess I'll look incompetent too. I tried rings, but found the eye relief too much, so I bought a cantilever and stuck it on backwards. I went with a high lift because I knew it would put the scope over the charging handle.

I'll probably look for another scope at some point, but it is one that I already had and is a decent scope.

I had to look it up. Sub 6lbs in a 308 semi is impressive, would make a nice hunting platform. The POF Rogue is a really sweet looking rifle....

View attachment 1436860
I was at Browns Camp (naturally), sighting in a scope. Like in this picture, the rings weren't centered around the torrents. It was mounted for eye relief. The helpful guy next to me said, I had the scope mounted wrong because the rings aren't centered.

Personally, I think it's like coleslaw. As long as it works and the scope isn't backwards. There's not just one way to make it.

I was at Browns Camp (naturally), sighting in a scope. Like in this picture, the rings weren't centered around the torrents. It was mounted for eye relief. The helpful guy next to me said, I had the scope mounted wrong because the rings aren't centered.

Personally, I think it's like coleslaw. As long as it works and the scope isn't backwards. There's not just one way to make it.
Agree to disagree...

There's only one way to do coleslaw and KFC has it locked down... 🤣

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews