JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm well aware of how dogs work. there is nothing illegal about a shop rag . What are they going to do? But everything touched and everyone who touches it after will carry that scent.
A top rated dog can be fooled but only for a few seconds. Lesser dogs can be fooled for quite awhile.
Watching the dog trigger on people who just picked up the GSR from touching doors, elevator buttons, hand rails etc...is its own reward.
Wouldn't work. Dogs can track scent to it's source. As the scent ages, it gets weaker. Since you're holding the strongest sample of that oder, you're just drawing it right to you.

Besides, if a dog alerted on an elevator button, the handler would just command it to keep tracking until it picks up the odor again.

They set this up in trials all the time. They will have an oder in a spot for a while, then move it. The dogs need to be able to identify and only alert at the source of the order.

I'm well aware of how dogs work. there is nothing illegal about a shop rag . What are they going to do? But everything touched and everyone who touches it after will carry that scent.
A top rated dog can be fooled but only for a few seconds. Lesser dogs can be fooled for quite awhile.
Watching the dog trigger on people who just picked up the GSR from touching doors, elevator buttons, hand rails etc...is its own reward.
A top rated dog? Like those grow on trees? I'll call their bluff and say all they've got are companion pets in training. Powder/accelerant sniffing dogs working a mall? Do they even have the real thing walking the airport? (I don't know)

Instead of a dirty rag from the loading/cleaning table, take a pocket full of "Beggin' Strips"! :s0140:
1668016252645.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads