JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is this case about?
113 is the one barring elected officials from re-election if they have 10 or more "unexcused" absences. The anti-walkout bill.

Basically the left shutting down any recourse for the minority GOP to interfere/shut down their totalitarian agenda. The court case is challenging the legality of the "if you oppose our will... we end you" bill.

Not having anything further currently on the calendar... I dunno. The left playing games to slow walk the case with "scheduling conflicts"(?) It's not an unknown tactic when trying to keep tyrannical laws/regulations on the books for as long as possible, but that's just supposition on my part.

Last Edited:
113 is the one barring elected officials from re-election if they have 10 or more "unexcused" absences. The anti-walkout bill.

Basically the left shutting down any recourse for the minority GOP to interfere/shut down their totalitarian agenda. The court case is challenging the legality of the "if you oppose our will... we end you" bill.

Not having anything further currently on the calendar... I dunno. The left playing games to slow walk the case with "scheduling conflicts"(?) It's not an unknown tactic when trying to keep tyrannical laws/regulations on the books for as long as possible, but that's just supposition on my part.
Thanks

From the article:
"Arguments in that case are scheduled before the Oregon Supreme Court in Salem on Thursday afternoon, with a decision following."

Sounds like they only have a short time to present their oral arguments and then the court goes into their discussions in private.

From the article:
"Arguments in that case are scheduled before the Oregon Supreme Court in Salem on Thursday afternoon, with a decision following."

Sounds like they only have a short time to present their oral arguments and then the court goes into their discussions in private.
The SC does not need much time. The decision has already been made..........

From the article:

The SC does not need much time. The decision has already been made..........
The oral argument does seem pretty pro forma, doesn't it.

When they own the legislature and the courts there is little incentive for them to observe archaic democratic or judicial processes based on "nuisance laws".... right. :(

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews