JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whats the difference between gen 2 abd 3? I got gen3 mags with gray followers, i just ordered some more gen 3 and they came in with red anti tilt followers. Maybe i just read the gray ones wrong and those are gen 2? They got a window, all came with mag caps

17405965-A674-4A9E-A6F9-12D6DB60AE25.jpeg

I WanTeD tO GivE yOu TiMe tO sTOp bEINg A bUbBLEgUm oN MaH tHReAd.

I made ONE comment nine months ago about the futility of "your thread," and you think it's prudent to start something after all this time? Embarrassing.

I'm certainly done wasting time with any of your threads.

Last Edited:
"Two is one and one is none"
"And three is glee..." Seriously, back when I was doing EP for The Ex, not only did I have two reloads on my person, each of those had a backup in my briefcase, each of those had ANOTHER in the same place, plus she carried four more in her purse... it was a real challenge getting her mind wrapped around the Worst Case TTFG&R Drill. LOL

Chance favors the prepared mind.--Louis Pasteur

Foolish to throw these away IMO. Other uses:
* Return to them to the company for a refund or replacement as they are defective, and the company can SEE and evaluate them to improve their product.
* Keep the bad ones for parts - the spring is obviously strong and would be good for another mag, as probably is the follower for replacing an old GI green tilt follower. These springs and followers are very useful in the parts box.
* The shell body of the mag is very useful as a "blank" for using in a vice for an AR lower build project.

I don't understand why folks throw away perfectly useful stuff - but hey it's your money.

I have had poly TAPCO Intrafuse mags for my Mini loaded up for months now and not a problem. Their genII mags are reportedly a major improvement. For any Mini-14 or 30 owners, they have a wraparound metal strap which engages the magazine locating "spike" in the mag wells.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top