JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right now I am thinking around the 5th of May as they request two weeks notice and I am oncall the weekends of 4/21 /and 4/28. I am oncall 7X24 for two weeks at a time. I will let you know my honest and hopefully unbiased views based on what I see and learn. I will drop this by the police department tonight or tomorrow.

James Ruby

Good job! :s0155:

BTW, May 5 is a full moon. Perfect!

^

Let's post how we all need the cops to save our used-car-selling or burger-flipping/fry-burning butts on a gun forum where most members are armed to the teeth. Maybe if the cops actually do the jobs you fantasize they do (stopping real criminals) I wouldn't have a problem with them. Too bad what they actually do is to enforce the law which is hopelessly corrupt and the cops don't seem to give a damn about that fact. Just following orders, the law is the law, and all those lame excuses.

Oh and that's ignoring the really bad cops which I admit are probably few in number, but the other "good cops" seem to tolerate in silence.

Beat cops usually really want to put the bad guys away.. it's the perverted/subverted courts that kick them free on technicalities and twisted interpretations of the BORs

I despise bad/crooked cops as much as any of you

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR