JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well folks I've got a chance to make it down to the Vancouver/PDX area on the 24th.
I plan to stop and see a few people, jaw a bit and do some horse trading and what not.
I'll be bringing most of the wares that I have in the classifieds with me so hit me up if you see anything you want.

ADD74E0E-7335-40F6-B969-6E7C888B1743.jpeg

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Godspeed, be safe, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
I agree wholeheartedly that's why the PDX trip is going to be an In-N-Out, drive in, grab the wife and get the hell out. I'll probably spend most of my time in the Vancouver area at a safe house. Lol.

We made it back home around midnight last night, spent like 30 seconds at the airport, it WAS lightning fast… We then drove north to Vancouver for a nice steak dinner at our favorite Applebee's.

Tired Boss, Dog tired. :D

Not at 9am on a Sunday night.
Well I wish I'd heard about this visit! I'm just reading it now and got all excited, 'til I saw the date. I would have paid you in to the monthly Oregon Arms Collectors Show. Up by the airport, never would of needed step in the human waste of potland proper.

I rarely step outside the reloading and classified areas either.
I didn't get down there until almost 4 pm so most everybody would've been packed up and left by then but it sure would have been good to see you again.

I rarely step outside the reloading and classified areas either.
I didn't get down there until almost 4 pm so most everybody would've been packed up and left by then but it sure would have been good to see you again.
Oh man? 4:00PM? Yeah, that show is mostly , I'll say, more mature? :D It closes at 1:00 I believe. Heck, I'd think you would have been out by "Fishing " time! Glad you got a road trip anyway.
Jim.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top