JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who else is super excited to give more of your money to the state!? .58 per 100 earned. With a max payout of 36,500 for a lifetime. Anyone who has dealt with long term care knows how quickly that amount is gone. Have to pay in for years to qualify. Leave the state, they ain't giving you a penny back. Our founding fathers were irate about higher taxes on tea. Now an unfortunate amount of "Americans" be all, "tax me harder daddy." Rant over😡

Who else is super excited to give more of your money to the state!? .58 per 100 earned. With a max payout of 36,500 for a lifetime. Anyone who has dealt with long term care knows how quickly that amount is gone. Have to pay in for years to qualify. Leave the state, they ain't giving you a penny back. Our founding fathers were irate about higher taxes on tea. Now an unfortunate amount of "Americans" be all, "tax me harder daddy." Rant over😡
I thought WA had sales tax instead of income tax.

It's obviously a crock. The money will be redirected into some kind of "guaranteed monthly income for misunderstood artists in Seattle" or similar ca ca.

I thought this was cancelled?
That part is still being fought about but they put in a couple other along the same line. Called Family Medical Leave that is the same ponzi scheme kind of thing. Couple people I know who tried to collect found there was no money there. Sure take it out of our checks though. This latest one will be the same thing. They will take the money then claim there is none there to pay out. Again voters get what they deserve,

"We've approved your request to be exempted from the WA Cares Fund (WA Cares).

You're exempt from paying the WA Cares premium and you'll never be eligible to receive WA Cares benefits. Your permanent exemption takes effect on 1/1/2022."

I applied early.

My wife cancelled her self-insurance that we got when this first came up. I kept mine, I wonder if they are trying to re-word it to prevent people from escaping it?
Anyways, I've been throwing money away for a while now, just so I don't get wrapped up in it.

Once my son leaves for college, we're outta here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top