JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right now I am thinking around the 5th of May as they request two weeks notice and I am oncall the weekends of 4/21 /and 4/28. I am oncall 7X24 for two weeks at a time. I will let you know my honest and hopefully unbiased views based on what I see and learn. I will drop this by the police department tonight or tomorrow.

James Ruby

Good job! :s0155:

BTW, May 5 is a full moon. Perfect!

^

Let's post how we all need the cops to save our used-car-selling or burger-flipping/fry-burning butts on a gun forum where most members are armed to the teeth. Maybe if the cops actually do the jobs you fantasize they do (stopping real criminals) I wouldn't have a problem with them. Too bad what they actually do is to enforce the law which is hopelessly corrupt and the cops don't seem to give a damn about that fact. Just following orders, the law is the law, and all those lame excuses.

Oh and that's ignoring the really bad cops which I admit are probably few in number, but the other "good cops" seem to tolerate in silence.

Beat cops usually really want to put the bad guys away.. it's the perverted/subverted courts that kick them free on technicalities and twisted interpretations of the BORs

I despise bad/crooked cops as much as any of you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads