JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha! Want to see another funny thing?
<broken link removed>
Literally half of them are people shooting themselves in the foot! :s0114: Guess they never heard of muzzle or trigger discipline, eh?

Sorry, but that doesn't strike me as being at all humorous, for a couple of reasons:

1. I'm not much of a fan at laughing at the misfortune of others, even when it's caused by their own stupidity, as is the case here;

2. This is the kind of thing that many folks look at that makes them question the sanity of gun owners, and gun ownership. In short, it feeds stereotypes that we can do without these days, given the political nature of things.

But that's just me.

Last Edited:
Sorry, but that doesn't strike me as being at all humorous, for a couple of reasons:

1. I'm not much of a fan at laughing at the misfortune of others, even when it's caused by their own stupidity, as is the case here;

2. This is the kind of thing that many folks look at that makes them question the sanity if gun owners, and gun ownership. In short, it feeds stereotypes that we can do without these days, given the political nature of things.

But that's just me.

========================================================

I am the same way, but most aren't and that is fine.

I was never a fan of the Three Stooges, Tom & Jerry, or those TV Shows that show the skate boarder busting his gonads on a park bench.

I have friends who find that stuff hillarious, just not my cup of tea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top