JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While it's easy to wish that any victim might simply shoot and kill a home invader (which would be well deserved), he would then have to lawyer up and defend his actions, even in a "red state" like Idaho. The toll, even for winning in court, would include the outpouring of incalculable dollars, hours, and the stressful wear and tear of fighting for his life AGAIN before the bench. The ongoing and relentless politically correct pussification of America is a sad, sad thing.

While it's easy to wish that any victim might simply shoot and kill a home invader (which would be well deserved), he would then have to lawyer up and defend his actions, even in a "red state" like Idaho. The toll, even for winning in court, would include the outpouring of incalculable dollars, hours, and the stressful wear and tear of fighting for his life AGAIN before the bench. The ongoing and relentless politically correct pussification of America is a sad, sad thing.

Like Clint Smith at Thunder Ranch has said, "there's a lawyer behind every bullet."

Believe it.

If you had victimized someone with a micro agression then you would be hardly hung at all...

;)

Sentencing as described in this case does nothing for the victims nor to prevent crime.

If victims did prouncounce sentences, of convicted mind you, and every sentence was for hanging? Again I say: So?

Then sentences might both prevent crime, as well as give victims closure.

Meanwhile in Iraq...
C550D247-FCA2-4FFC-BBD0-0A9FA70C2305-2057-00000306065C6837_tmp.jpg

As well as a sharp decline in repeat offenders.... ;)

Used to be a comic called "Wizard of ID". One was guy being hung. King asks "any last words?". Guy with rope around neck gives bit about how capitol punishment does nothing to bring down crime. King as he is walking away just says, "tell me that the next time you stand before me". I loved that one!

In the 70's I heard a guy from Saudi speak at some church. This was brought up. He said something like you Americans think us barbarians for cutting off the hand or a thief. He said it's been a very long time since we did that, no one steals. He said the last one I remember was some guy who was not from our country and did not understand our laws. Place went quiet.

Used to be a comic called "Wizard of ID". One was guy being hung. King asks "any last words?". Guy with rope around neck gives bit about how capitol punishment does nothing to bring down crime. King as he is walking away just says, "tell me that the next time you stand before me". I loved that one!

That was always one of my favorite newspaper comics when I was a kid. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top