JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Several years ago the Oregon Propagandist, err I mean Oregonian, did an interview with one of these self professed "anarchist" protesters; the interviewer asked this intellectual Titan what ultimate objective these anarchists had in mind. The reply was an almost verbatim recitation of Marx's 10 Planks from the Communist Manifesto. Stupidity and ignorance on so many levels. But that is typical Portland.....

I was in Spain in the early 1970's and noticed what I thought was a good thing. A car with an emergency would proceed through traffic with a white cloth on their windshield wipers waving back and forth. The wipers were tilted out from the windshield and as I recall they tootled their horn also. This gave them the right of way and others were aware and yeilded to them. They were treated as an emergency vehicle. I dont think our citizens would treat that need with the respect it deserves. Heck they just listen to their music/whatever even though a medic vehicle has their siren on. When I see that I always hope they are on a call to the unyeilding persons home to save their kin. Rant over.

Several years ago the Oregon Propagandist, err I mean Oregonian, did an interview with one of these self professed "anarchist" protesters; the interviewer asked this intellectual Titan what ultimate objective these anarchists had in mind. The reply was an almost verbatim recitation of Marx's 10 Planks from the Communist Manifesto. Stupidity and ignorance on so many levels. But that is typical Portland.....

Maby it's because I am from Aloha (beaverton) that I advocate for restoration of the Republican form of government guaranteed to the several states by the U.S. Constitution, rather than advocating for communism/marxism

image.jpg

I wish I had the time to make a picture from the reverse point of view, but that would be pointless so I guess you have the upper hand.

Honestly I typed in the search "three percenter" and this is what I found..

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top