JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After the fact true patriots will still be the same because humanity is to destroy what others have to make them feel all powerful. The patriots will stand vigilant knowing what had happened will likely try and happen again.

Actually the premise so far, seems to be that after the bloodshed, after those responsible are brought to justice, held accountable, after the fight is over, it's time to let go move on and focus on building a country. If we don't, we will cease to exist.

Maybe you should give us a Cliff Notes chapter to chapter, and sumerize, rather than what is now dichotomy in your posts speaking of this "Book"

Two different things there, premise one, premise ~thus~ so far :oops:

:rolleyes:
philip

Maybe you should give us a Cliff Notes chapter to chapter, and sumerize, rather than what is now dichotomy in your posts speaking of this "Book"

Two different things there, premise one, premise ~thus~ so far :oops:

:rolleyes:
philip

OR..... Since you seem so fixated on the book you could actually read it?

Also, there's no" dichotomy" in my explanations. I tried to elaborate for you since after my initial post you seemed to miss the point entirely and launched a long winded diatribe about your military service, how great of a patriot you are etc.

Just Jim, I thought that it was something in the Water.... o_O

philip, who chooses carefully what he reads, and hardly ever, from a thread like this, and someone whose icon reminds me of Nanu Nanu.

Reference to Mork & Mindy, used by permission of the Head Troll under the Long Tom River.

philip. :confused:

Just Jim, I thought that it was something in the Water.... o_O

philip, who chooses carefully what he reads, and hardly ever, from a thread like this, and someone whose icon reminds me of Nanu Nanu.

Reference to Mork & Mindy, used by permission of the Head Troll under the Long Tom River.

philip. :confused:

Used to think it was because they were drinking from the Willamette river after it passed all the other towns sewage disposal . Lots of cra p came out a Portland or Pottyland.:D

I once knew a sanitation engineer, in Broderack (sp?) CA... His job, was to continually monitor, and test, the Effluent from the sewage plant...

The water dumped into the Sacramento River, OK??? So, the point of this is In His House, every Faucet had a Sign which Stated:

"CAUTION!!!! This water does Not meet the Standards set for Effluent exiting the Sewer Treatment Plant!!!!

How's that for ~there must be something in the Water~ ??? !!!!

:D philip

Regards, the Post #31 above, "Faith in Humanity..."

If I read Even One More News Article Informing me there was a Failure, to indict a WHITE Law Enforcement Officer for shooting an Unarmed BLACK teenager, I will simply Ralph the Entire Contents of my Stomach, and mail it to Al Sharpton, as an offer of "I believe You Al...)

There must be Truth, in our Media... That Man, not ~teenager~ Had a Left Arm, as well as a Right Arm... Both of them were Used, to Violate the Law Enforcement Officer, and Earlier that Night, films of him Strong Arming a store Owner, over his Pot Crazed Minds DESIRE, to Help Himself to a Whole Box os Swisher Cigars...

UnArmed... Bah. SpiiiiiTui.

And before Stomper says it...

"That's Racist!!!! :confused:

philip, it reminds me of the joke... What is the Name of the man with no arms, in the deep end of the swimming pool...

Bob. :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops: (The EyeBallz are following Bob, you See) :cool:

What does that have to do with the article I mentioned.

And I couldn't agree with you more.
The chants of injustice just further show the ignorance of the population. Justice was served in every way, until the riots and looting.

All the witnesses for Officer Wilson's account were black, all the witness that said he murdered that criminal were either lying, changed their story, or the physical evidence completely refuted what they said.

Justice was served. For Officer Wilson and Michael Brown.

After the fact true patriots will still be the same because humanity is to destroy what others have to make them feel all powerful. The patriots will stand vigilant knowing what had happened will likely try and happen again.

From Ben Johnson..."Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Similarly, from Thoreau, "Patriotism is a maggot in their heads."

George Bernard Shaw has said..."You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the
human race."

Oscar Wilde said "Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious."

Leo Tolstoy described patriotism as "the principle that will justify the training of wholesale murderers".

we have such a misunderstanding of what patriotism means.

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.
Patrick Henry

That the people have a right to keep and bear arms; that a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defence of a free state; that standing armies, in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided, as far as the circumstances and protection of the community will admit; and that, in all cases, the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Patiotism, is cruel, vicious, murderous, and evil, for you have to fight fire with fire.
James Mattis said it best,
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

We are all humanitarians, peace loving, humble, and good in nature.
But when the wolves come, and they always come, it's time to become the beast that wishes to do you and yours harm.

OR..... Since you seem so fixated on the book you could actually read it?

Also, there's no" dichotomy" in my explanations. I tried to elaborate for you since after my initial post you seemed to miss the point entirely and launched a long winded diatribe about your military service, how great of a patriot you are etc.

Asking these people in the forum to read anything is like pulling teeth.
Accept you have a chance of pulling the tooth out, where as some of these "patriots" in the forums have there heads stuck so deep in the dirt that it is nearly impossible to pull them out.

Evidence of this fact can be seen in the forum I posted in the "political" section ("Are cops constitutional" a 30 page law treatise by Rodger Roots) which was moved to the "off topic" section.

I assume it was moved because the premise might seem too "radical" to a person who displays preconceptions and misconceptions as facts, no matter how historically accurate and we'll documented the information is.

But they will assert as a fact that we as a people are much different than our Founders, and we CAN NOT, do as they did. Even though Article 1 section 1 of the Oregon state constitution guarantees Oregonians the right to do so.

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.
Patrick Henry

That the people have a right to keep and bear arms; that a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defence of a free state; that standing armies, in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided, as far as the circumstances and protection of the community will admit; and that, in all cases, the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Patiotism, is cruel, vicious, murderous, and evil, for you have to fight fire with fire.
James Mattis said it best,
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

We are all humanitarians, peace loving, humble, and good in nature.
But when the wolves come, and they always come, it's time to become the beast that wishes to do you and yours harm.

Plan for Restoration of Constitutional Government
Outpost-of-freedom.com/plan.htm

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top