JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are many reasons to laugh at the majority of the Portland residents., this is one. I didn't watch the video, but read the text, because these people just piss me off. They don't give a flying F about Michael Brown. They are just looking to cause trouble.
I think we should take them out to Sheldon's part of the country and see how long they last.

Its funny to me that all the kids want to get involved in "protests", yet they cant even pull that off effectively. You want to protest? fine. You want your voice to be heard? Fine. Your right to protest stops when it infringes negatively upon my right to safely navigate public roads and limits my access to places like the hospital. At that point you become a threat and will be dealt with as such.

Good thing Portland is filled with privileged youth pretending to struggle and hipsters trying desperately hard to be edgy. If this was Ferguson that scenario may have played out differently.

I just wonder when blocking traffic, breaking windows, punching drivers and causing general mayhem has ever really changed anything for the better? Is this really an effective tool for change? I see this and can only feel like these folks only care about causing problems, not fixing them. If they really cared about change, about the lives of others, about justice, they would do something proactive to make those changes happen. Maybe when they start doing that, they can earn a little respect.

Last Edited:
I just wonder when blocking traffic, breaking windows, punching drivers and causing general mayhem have ever really changed anything for the better? Is this really an effective tool for change? I see this and can only feel like these folks only care about causing problems, not fixing them. If they really cared about change, about the lives of others, about justice, they would do something proactive to make those changes happen. Maybe when they start doing that, they can earn a little respect.

Well said.

I'm reading this book; 299 Days,

Its a kind of post collapse of the united states series, nothing having to do with zombies or what have you. It focusses more on the reality of how things unfold and how life might actually be for a while. One of the big points the book makes is that at some point, everyone, all of us regardless of side, both sides have to put down the anger, the resentment, accept the realities and move forward in order to build the country back up. There has to be that shift where we stop pointing fingers and start working together to fix things.

Last Edited:
Clowns.
Protesting something they know nothing about, did not witness first hand and have zero ties to.
What does blocking a road have to do with what is going on 200 some odd miles away?

Bad decision making is what got that fool shot.

To the protestors: F**king people think they are entitled to everything in the world. Get off your a**, get an education, get a job, pay your taxes, contribute to society, than you're entitled to something, than your words will have weight. If all you do is protest in the streets and block traffic than your words mean sh*t. Im sick of hearing about Ferguson, I'm sick of turning on the news and the first thing I hear are protests and Ferguson. Next we will be hearing them asking the government to help rebuild the town that they destroyed. Get in front of my car and you're going to get mowed down.

Well said.

Its a kind of post collapse of the united states series, nothing having to do with zombies or what have you. It focusses more on the reality of how things unfold and how life might actually be for a while. One of the big points the book makes is that at some point, everyone, all of us regardless of side, both sides have to put down the anger, the resentment, accept the realities and move forward in order to build the country back up. There has to be that shift where we stop pointing fingers and start working together to fix things.

For those of us who will survive that collapse, it will not be a hard thing to do, since the collapse will likely and hopefully eliminate those who wish to cause the trouble and division and hopefully give us a generation or two of rebuilding.

As much as I miss my WW2 veteran neighbor who passed away some years ago.
I'm glad he didn't live long enough to see how much this once fine country has fallen since he helped win the war that allowed these loser slackers to protest on our city streets.

Well said.

Its a kind of post collapse ... SNIP ... and start working together to fix things.

In One Way, I disagree with the premise of the book.

That is in this concept: I will Compromise NO FURTHER. The premise as put in your synopsis, sounds like further compromising.

No! It reminds me of the analogy of the Second Ammendment ~Cake~ cut a slice, "Compromise", Cut a Further SLICE, More Compromise, "We Want to Cut a Still BIGGER SLICE", there is a Small Sliver left... What is left to compromise???

I am a Product, of The Fifties, more than I am, of the Sixties. In my Enlistment into the US ARMY, era 1967, I was Promised a particular School, and in the Testing for that school, MOS 35L20 Avionics Commo Repair... I tested So High, that they offered me the Brand New (very classified) Army Nuclear Program.

Few know, that we Built and Tested 155mm Howitzer Nuclear Ammo! In my brain, I knew, that BASED UPON the Testing Alone, I did not want to be around OTHERS OF THE Army Nuclear Program, who hit high marks upon the Same TEST!

However, as I signed for 35L20, and it had Classified Equipment to be repaired, I was VETTED, inspected, Not Rejected, by Two Secret Service Officers.

You may be wondering ~What~ Is The Conection, to my No Compromise Position, to sharing the Above????

Simple. I was given my Classification, because the United States Government, KNEW, by 1968, that I was A Patriot!!!! They knew That it Started, in the Cub Scouts, Continued in the Webalo's Further Strengthened in my Boy Scounting.

They learned I was a Bugler at Mermorial Day Observations, for Four years in a Row, when my little Brother Replaced me... They knew my Work Ethic, having Started in 1962, and .one Year later Had a REGULAR Part Time Job, that I not only maintained, until I Went to Basic, but grew into, (Advanced, Promoted, etc.) higher paying, longer Hours ... Yes. A Wage Earner, by Sixteen, Plus Keeping my Grades in School, in Fact, I Earned Grades, via advancing in Work skills.

So what????

Here is the Punch Line: I Will Not COMPROMISE, one iota, to a snot nosed wet behind the ears, pot smoking User of the system, who never put a twits effort into giving BACK, Who thinks that they are OWED their existance.

Nay, I say... No Compromise, from me or my Companions. We will let our BLOOD SPILL, to Water the Tree of Liberty, before we sing kumBy Yah haveAHHtokeMyFriend, alls well, if you just ~Give In~

That there, is what the communists, that run this country, are hoping for. You may not Know that... Or believe That.

Fine. I don't mind, a bit. It is your ~right~ to believe as you want.

I heard a great short definition, the difference between a liberal & a Conservative...

If a liberal doesn't like it... They feel NO ONE CAN HAVE IT.
If a Conservative does not like it, they simply do not do it.

The Nuts, Bolts & Lock Tite of the situation, is which of those two above, are you, the one Reading this????

If you are the first, where is your compromise?
As A Conservative... I have compromised for the last time.

I will Not Comply. I will be a Three Percenter, for I already Was One, before the term was developed in "vogue" use...

I am, G. Washington. I am Alexander Hamilton, I am Paul Revere, I Am.... Because Their Dream, Lives In ME.

I am, Trouble Shooter 1 5, TayNinh, RVN 1969-70 AKA Rocket City, Seven Klic's East of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

Also known as philip, from the boondocks, we do things ~different~ in the boondocks.

In One Way, I disagree with the premise of the book.

That is in this concept: I will Compromise NO FURTHER. The premise as put in your synopsis, sounds like further compromising.

No! It reminds me of the analogy of the Second Ammendment ~Cake~ cut a slice, "Compromise", Cut a Further SLICE, More Compromise, "We Want to Cut a Still BIGGER SLICE", there is a Small Sliver left... What is left to compromise???

I am a Product, of The Fifties, more than I am, of the Sixties. In my Enlistment into the US ARMY, era 1967, I was Promised a particular School, and in the Testing for that school, MOS 35L20 Avionics Commo Repair... I tested So High, that they offered me the Brand New (very classified) Army Nuclear Program.

Few know, that we Built and Tested 155mm Howitzer Nuclear Ammo! In my brain, I knew, that BASED UPON the Testing Alone, I did not want to be around OTHERS OF THE Army Nuclear Program, who hit high marks upon the Same TEST!

However, as I signed for 35L20, and it had Classified Equipment to be repaired, I was VETTED, inspected, Not Rejected, by Two Secret Service Officers.

You may be wondering ~What~ Is The Conection, to my No Compromise Position, to sharing the Above????

Simple. I was given my Classification, because the United States Government, KNEW, by 1968, that I was A Patriot!!!! They knew That it Started, in the Cub Scouts, Continued in the Webalo's Further Strengthened in my Boy Scounting.

They learned I was a Bugler at Mermorial Day Observations, for Four years in a Row, when my little Brother Replaced me... They knew my Work Ethic, having Started in 1962, and .one Year later Had a REGULAR Part Time Job, that I not only maintained, until I Went to Basic, but grew into, (Advanced, Promoted, etc.) higher paying, longer Hours ... Yes. A Wage Earner, by Sixteen, Plus Keeping my Grades in School, in Fact, I Earned Grades, via advancing in Work skills.

So what????

Here is the Punch Line: I Will Not COMPROMISE, one iota, to a snot nosed wet behind the ears, pot smoking User of the system, who never put a twits effort into giving BACK, Who thinks that they are OWED their existance.

Nay, I say... No Compromise, from me or my Companions. We will let our BLOOD SPILL, to Water the Tree of Liberty, before we sing kumBy Yah haveAHHtokeMyFriend, alls well, if you just ~Give In~

That there, is what the communists, that run this country, are hoping for. You may not Know that... Or believe That.

Fine. I don't mind, a bit. It is your ~right~ to believe as you want.

I heard a great short definition, the difference between a liberal & a Conservative...

If a liberal doesn't like it... They feel NO ONE CAN HAVE IT.
If a Conservative does not like it, they simply do not do it.

The Nuts, Bolts & Lock Tite of the situation, is which of those two above, are you, the one Reading this????

If you are the first, where is your compromise?
As A Conservative... I have compromised for the last time.

I will Not Comply. I will be a Three Percenter, for I already Was One, before the term was developed in "vogue" use...

I am, G. Washington. I am Alexander Hamilton, I am Paul Revere, I Am.... Because Their Dream, Lives In ME.

I am, Trouble Shooter 1 5, TayNinh, RVN 1969-70 AKA Rocket City, Seven Klic's East of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

Also known as philip, from the boondocks, we do things ~different~ in the boondocks.

Actually the premise so far, seems to be that after the bloodshed, after those responsible are brought to justice, held accountable, after the fight is over, it's time to let go move on and focus on building a country. If we don't, we will cease to exist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top