JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are so many good businesses struggling to keep their doors open, they have all the right moves, when it comes to customer service they hit it out of the park every time, they deserve to be in business. On the other hand you have guys like this, It really violates my sense of fairness that folks like this seem to be successful in spite of themselves.

Problem is they are the only 2 places I see doing takedown conversions. If I could find another I would check them too.....

I asked how to get it done and he said send them the gun, a check for a "couple hundred dollars", and a list of what I want done.

I feel like if I send them a rifle they are going to build what they want but not what I am asking for.

So is it me or them?

Hahaha.....do you want us to work on it or not? Then send the money!!!

OK so they don't have any manners in AK. Might want to talk to the guy's daddy since I'll bet it's family run.

I am sure you know but it is not even the issue of paying for it.

I want specific things and I want a specific quote for it. IF I am going to spend "about $1800" I AM going to get exactly what I want.

I was joking there,as if they would say do you want us to do it or not.
Sounds like you got some kid that had better things to do than care what YOU want. I mean he still gets paid either way

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top