JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Must not take many classes using that method.
While in my hotel the other night I practiced draws from concealment and reholstering with my AIWB Kydex holster. Unloaded of course. But as clear states above, if I don't have to, I'll remove the holster, insert loaded gun, and replace holster. As for classes, some discourage or even prohibit IWB holsters (and Serpas, and flimsy nylon, and even thumb break).

Must not take many classes using that method.

The instructor is responsible for EVERYONES safety on the range. Drawing from a strong side OSWB holster, engaging a target directly in front of you and returning the weapon to your holster is safe for just about every skill level.

Edit to add...
Drawing from other carry methods can be practiced with airsoft, at home.

The instructor is responsible for EVERYONES safety on the range. Drawing from a strong side OSWB holster, engaging a target directly in front of you and returning the weapon to your holster is safe for just about every skill level.

Edit to add...
Drawing from other carry methods can be practiced with airsoft, at home.

And its also why I carry strong-side 3:30/4:00. I've trained tens of thousands of draws from that side of my body. No need to reinvent the wheel.

No context, so here's my take

cutting a giant hole in your leg to fit your holster in it seems like a bad idea.

I mean, sure with your holster formed into your body you won't get any printing at all, but it's going to be really hard to draw with you gun mounted that low. also, that's not even Appendix carry or waistband.

And if your one of those people who is in the habit of touching your gun, people are going to think your touching yourself.

with that said, I do appreciate the commitment that takes to hid your gun, looking forward to the YouTube video of how he forms the Kydex into that spot.

I hadn't even noticed that:eek:
I remember when I was turning 40 (damn that was a long time ago:eek:) I was in need of a new GP Doc so I picked a female. When Wife asked why I said, if I have to have some Doc finger my butt at least it will be a girl. She gave me one of her famous looks:s0140:
And, most females tend to have smaller fingers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top