JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone (Peter Goldwing) in the comments section actually said... "but they're human too".

IMHO- if you debase yourself and do certain things (breaking & entering into a residence is one of them), you descend from being human into a lower order life-form within the "animal kingdom@, which makes you a dangerous animal.

Dangerous animals (ESPECIALLY when running in a "pack") that pose an immediate threat need to be dealt with quickly & decisively.

I want a suppressed .45 raptor. I never want this to be my headline!

45RaptorFMJpl-600x491.jpg

Tim The Toolman noises:

giphy.gif

Last Edited:
Someone (Peter Goldwing) in the comments section actually said... "but they're human too".

IMHO- if you debase yourself and do certain things (breaking & entering into a residence is one of them), you descend from being human into a lower order life-form within the "animal kingdom@, which makes you a dangerous animal.

Dangerous animals (ESPECIALLY when running in a "pack") that pose an immediate threat need to be dealt with quickly & decisively.

Exactly! The fear you feel when someone even tries to break into your house, or the loss of security after a break in when you are not home is 10x worse than the actual posesions. It can seriously uproot someones life, permantly changing there world view. All that damage for a few stolen goods. Robbers and burglurs are very very low.

Humans are capable of every behavior one can imagine. For instance: Why would a grown man rape a 2yr old child?

These behaviors are only too human!!

Okay okay! I was just lookin, honest! No bad thoughts, honest!!! ;)

My SIL and daughter have been married for 7 years. In may we will be grandparents. Told my SIL he just made his life worse. Kinda gave me a weird look so I explained it to him.

When they got married I told him if you ever hurt her I will hunt you down. Now its the daughter and future grand daughter. He laughed and said he would never want me hunting him down. :D

Sorry for the thread jack story over LOL

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top