JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone (Peter Goldwing) in the comments section actually said... "but they're human too".

IMHO- if you debase yourself and do certain things (breaking & entering into a residence is one of them), you descend from being human into a lower order life-form within the "animal kingdom@, which makes you a dangerous animal.

Dangerous animals (ESPECIALLY when running in a "pack") that pose an immediate threat need to be dealt with quickly & decisively.

I want a suppressed .45 raptor. I never want this to be my headline!

45RaptorFMJpl-600x491.jpg

Tim The Toolman noises:

giphy.gif

Last Edited:
Someone (Peter Goldwing) in the comments section actually said... "but they're human too".

IMHO- if you debase yourself and do certain things (breaking & entering into a residence is one of them), you descend from being human into a lower order life-form within the "animal kingdom@, which makes you a dangerous animal.

Dangerous animals (ESPECIALLY when running in a "pack") that pose an immediate threat need to be dealt with quickly & decisively.

Exactly! The fear you feel when someone even tries to break into your house, or the loss of security after a break in when you are not home is 10x worse than the actual posesions. It can seriously uproot someones life, permantly changing there world view. All that damage for a few stolen goods. Robbers and burglurs are very very low.

Humans are capable of every behavior one can imagine. For instance: Why would a grown man rape a 2yr old child?

These behaviors are only too human!!

Okay okay! I was just lookin, honest! No bad thoughts, honest!!! ;)

My SIL and daughter have been married for 7 years. In may we will be grandparents. Told my SIL he just made his life worse. Kinda gave me a weird look so I explained it to him.

When they got married I told him if you ever hurt her I will hunt you down. Now its the daughter and future grand daughter. He laughed and said he would never want me hunting him down. :D

Sorry for the thread jack story over LOL

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top