JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See no one needs over 4 rounds.....o_O

0321345bc954fbae060edf6bfe5dadca.jpg

Always had them until that boating accident. Damn I miss those mags!
Someone (Peter Goldwing) in the comments section actually said... "but they're human too".

IMHO- if you debase yourself and do certain things (breaking & entering into a residence is one of them), you descend from being human into a lower order life-form within the "animal kingdom@, which makes you a dangerous animal.

Dangerous animals (ESPECIALLY when running in a "pack") that pose an immediate threat need to be dealt with quickly & decisively.
if youre life is in imminent grave danger, kill or be killed yep

Someone (Peter Goldwing) in the comments section actually said... "but they're human too".

IMHO- if you debase yourself and do certain things (breaking & entering into a residence is one of them), you descend from being human into a lower order life-form within the "animal kingdom@, which makes you a dangerous animal.

Dangerous animals (ESPECIALLY when running in a "pack") that pose an immediate threat need to be dealt with quickly & decisively.

Animals look down on Home invaders . They are not pack worthy.

This is one of the reasons I so love PCC's. I liked them for decades before they became the "in thing" but mainly for cheap fun. As I got older and so did my eyes, then I started to read how good much ammo does in these, well they looked even better. Chances are never need it but, sleep well knowing one of those little rifles is there with the capacity they give me, and the ease of hitting what I shoot it.

00 buck down the hall way works

00 buck down the hall way works
Yes it sure would.:) I still have one "house shotgun". Had a few for years, only kept the last one as it was a gift from Wife when we were dating. It's been a safe queen for years now. Little rifles are just so damn short, light, and with using Glock mags, well they long ago became my go to gun for the home.

Yes it sure would.:) I still have one "house shotgun". Had a few for years, only kept the last one as it was a gift from Wife when we were dating. It's been a safe queen for years now. Little rifles are just so damn short, light, and with using Glock mags, well they long ago became my go to gun for the home.

OK, here is the problem with the statement that "00 buck down the hallway works":

1. This sounds like he means one shot... that is not going to get them all because:
A. There are only 9 pellets
B. The spread is only a few inches at hallway distances
2. Assuming that we get one with the first shot:
A. The others may get me
B. I need to rack the slide
C. The others may get me while I'm racking the slide
3. If I could get two:
A. I need to let them fall and get out of the way before I can get the others
B. While this is happening the others may get me.

This is assuming the typical slide shotgun. With an autoloader YMMV. (See 3A)
I'd prefer not to have a hallway encounter with 4 felons unless I had some kind of semi, shotgun,pistol, or rifle.

:D:D:D

LOL. Kidding right?
OK, here is the problem with the statement that "00 buck down the hallway works":

1. This sounds like he means one shot... that is not going to get them all because:
A. The others may get me
3. If I could get two:

I'd prefer not to have a hallway encounter with 4 felons unless I had some kind of semi, shotgun,pistol, or rifle.

A old. Browning auto 5 set up for self invited company will rise to the occasion

A. The others may get me
3. If I could get two:

I was "assuming" poster meant the one person you were shooting. That is anther reason I no longer keep a short shot gun for home though. The chance I may have to take on multiple scum. Especially drug zombie scum. I did not originally think of the PCC's for this. They were mostly just for cheap fun. When I bought a Kel-Tec 9mm rifle for Wife as the .40 was too much for her it was for fun. Then I saw were it was capable of .357 performance with good ammo. Suddenly I started looking at the little rifles in a whole new light. Now I have a handful of them. All use Glock mags so even the one in .45 gives me 13 rounds. My "go to" for me now is one in 10MM with 15 rounds. Wife's is a 9mm using happy sticks. She never did like the Kel-Tec but when I bought one of the Ruger's now that she likes and can shoot well. So it's like having a 33 round .357 she can handle. Impressive to me. :)

A old. Browning auto 5 set up for self invited company will rise to the occasion
When I was a kid I SOOOO wanted one of those, and of course could never afford it. Still great old guns. That newer auto Mossberg came out with, 930 , has me often coming close to grabbing one. Damn nice idea even though I am not much into these now. I still want one every time another member here gets one.

I was "assuming" poster meant the one person you were shooting. That is anther reason I no longer keep a short shot gun for home though. The chance I may have to take on multiple scum. Especially drug zombie scum. I did not originally think of the PCC's for this. They were mostly just for cheap fun. When I bought a Kel-Tec 9mm rifle for Wife as the .40 was too much for her it was for fun. Then I saw were it was capable of .357 performance with good ammo. Suddenly I started looking at the little rifles in a whole new light. Now I have a handful of them. All use Glock mags so even the one in .45 gives me 13 rounds. My "go to" for me now is one in 10MM with 15 rounds. Wife's is a 9mm using happy sticks. She never did like the Kel-Tec but when I bought one of the Ruger's now that she likes and can shoot well. So it's like having a 33 round .357 she can handle. Impressive to me. :)

LOL. I assumed all 4 crowding up in a narrow/long hallway with their .380s held sideways above their buttie's heads shouting about MFrs. Give em a headache... an amusing picture in my brain.

Regarding the PCC... I'd like to have something like a sawed off Garand for hallway defense, if I had a hallway. Or in the case of having all 4 perps rushing me then something that would go thru the first one and take out the rest... maybe a .50 Wyoming Express or a .50 Browning on a mount. :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top