JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My 870 Remington Wingmaster in 12 gauge.
No its not the flashest gun in the zombie apocalypse...nor does it have the largest magazine capacity or longest range.
But...
I grew up shooting my Wingmaster in 20 gauge so I know how they shoot and function inside and out...My 12 gauge pictured here , is very similar.
While not a Wingmaster , while in the Army I did carry a Winchester Model 12 at times and know the 12 gauge works...
Ammo may be unlimited for now...but nothing sticks around forever and 12 gauge is very common and comes in many shot sizes for various uses...

Best thing to have in any "apocalypse" is a adaptable attitude and the willingness to do what is needed to survive.
Side note more of a Z Nation fan , than a Walking Dead fan...:D
Andy
DSC06837.jpg

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.. And a Hattori Hanzo sword for when I want to make heads roll. I guess a titanium Stoner 63 if the aforementioned was not available.

While not a Wingmaster , while in the Army I did carry a Winchester Model 12 at times and know the 12 gauge works...

Gotta love that slam fire goodness, I grew up on a M12, the first time I shot something else (it was a Mossberg 500) I though it was broken because it didn't work the same. Up to that point I had only shot 1897, M37 and M12 and had no idea what this disconnector nonsense was all about.

Exactly you want to shoot Zombies .
Just go to down town Seattle or Portland .
There every where.
They are easy to spot they have the needle in there arm .
That's just the vanguard... wait 'til the EBT cards stop their jackpot at the cash register... George Romero made TRAINING FILMS, I tell you!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top