JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The concern with near unlimited ammo is unlimited ZOMBIES! :(

'"Rapid fire! ... ... Rapid Fire!! .... .... Ha Ha Ha ..... ..... RAPID FIRE!!!!" :)

This.

Either way - zombies, real (metaphorically) or imagined (walking dead), assuming the 'zombie' must be shot in the head, and only the head, to stop it, and it doesn't matter all that much what it is shot with as long as it is a good shot to the head, with a large number of zombies, possibly in a group - then accuracy, ammo capacity, weight of the gun/ammo and quick handling are key.

Therefore, my choice would be a PS90 (P90 if available) with suppressor (to not attract more zomibes) and a Five Seven as my sidearm. Light weight, 50 rounds per mag, low recoil, bullpup handling - most of the ammo is sufficiently lethal for zombies or non-zombies alike - especially if shot squarely in the head. Also, the range of the 5.7x28 is better than any PCC.

I would want a Surefire X400 light with green laser, and a Trijicon RMR on both firearms. I would also want combo thermal/NV goggles and some soft armor.

Turn off the tv and repeat after me, "Zombies are not real".
They never were and never will be.
They are on tv because actors that can't act need jobs too and writers
that haven't had an original thought in a decade would starve if it weren't for zombies.
So, buy a good book, kill your tv, get a hobby. Go chase women or something.
Zombies do not exist. Unless you have an odd relative or two.

3456.jpg
Don't forget meth and tweakers or the people who take bath salts.

Also the scene from the 80's Night of the Living dead comes to mind, just walk past them like she does at the end of the movie.

Ha, you take out your best friend's zombiefied wife and start cheering, friend isn't as thrilled...

That's on him! It's up to him to keep him and his safe. And EVERYONE knows the rules once someone has been bitten. I can either take her out now...or wait a bit and then have to take both of them out.

Happy hunting! :D

WOLVERINES!!

Go chase women or something.

Always a most excellent idea.

View attachment 541986
Don't forget meth and tweakers or the people who take bath salts.

Man, isn't that the sad truth. I see tweakers in various stages of messed up in this parts all the time. A friend of mine is a Sheriff's deputy and he once said to be me in private conversion "they look like zeds, walk like zeds, and act like zeds ... maybe they should be treated accordingly." This fellow isn't one to mince words. :s0112:

I see zombies every time I drive down 82nd.

I mean really I think their just misunderstood, and angry people always want to harm them. I think if you just take the time to get to know them you'll find they are just like you and me.
Kill them with kindness

Ugghh,.... sorry I just made myself throw up.

Maximum damage.. Id have to agree with above comments, a semi auto shotgun gives just enough range while inflicting large areas of damage.

The real trouble is the fact that zombie theorists have made note that over time and in great numbers, zombies can pile up and scale any wall (World War Z).
So in time, if the zombie masses were left to mill about.. they could eventually get into most fenced areas or even places like Costco (weak skylights).

Turn off the tv and repeat after me, "Zombies are not real".
They never were and never will be.
They are on tv because actors that can't act need jobs too and writers
that haven't had an original thought in a decade would starve if it weren't for zombies.
So, buy a good book, kill your tv, get a hobby. Go chase women or something.
Zombies do not exist. Unless you have an odd relative or two.
Im pretty sure Ive seent me more than a few downtown. I think the french have a word for them.. La-Berals? They all think the same and claim they are all magically different from one another. They promote hate towards anyone who thinks differently, even if that opinion is logically thought out and presented calmly and respectfully. They are known for chanting at big gatherings as well as slapping nonsensical "resist" stickers on all the items they posses. If they are not zombies.. than certainly they are brainwashed cult members.
Brainwashed to the core, incapable of any independent thought.

YMMV, but downtown Portland is rife with them.

Maximum damage.. Id have to agree with above comments, a semi auto shotgun gives just enough range while inflicting large areas of damage.

The real trouble is the fact that zombie theorists have made note that over time and in great numbers, zombies can pile up and scale any wall (World War Z).
So in time, if the zombie masses were left to mill about.. they could eventually get into most fenced areas or even places like Costco (weak skylights).

In real life and fantasy, zombies reproduce faster than non-zombies.

That's why I like flamethrowers... killing and disposal, 2-in-1.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top