JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The zombies are attacking... think Walking Dead... you get ONE firearm to protect yourself and luckily found a stash of nearly unlimited ammo.

What's your choice of biter-killer?
View attachment 541841
Gawd! What does all that crap even weigh?
For zekes I want my PMR30 That way I can carry lots of ammo that easily ventilates any zombie brain pan.

Last Edited:
Dumb question - didn't even read the OP. I don't get just one firearm choice.
I wear two pistols and carry a rifle. Four other people in my household, all of them carry rifles, and at least two carry pistols. That means, (3) 45 ACP, (2) 9mm and the rest .223

Well, in the interest of dealing with large numbers, I would want a semi-auto so I could get shots off rapidly. I would want something with good magazine capacity to limit the number of mag changes/loading. I would want something light weight, portable and not too long. And likely, it's mostly CQB type stuff, not long range as at that range, you can work on getting away rather than engaging, though getting reliably out to 100 yards would be good. Also would like a round that's not too heavy so I can carry as much with me as possible when I have to be mobile.

All that said, I think an AR with maybe a 16" heavy barrel (so it doesn't overheat too quickly), a good red dot optic and maybe a suppressor would be a nice way to go. Standard mags hold 30 rounds, with options for 100+. 5.56/.223 ammo weighs far less than say a .308 round, so I can pack much more with me. The head-shots to the zombies, from all I've seen, don't require a big caliber, one half-decent shot to the noggin and they're down for good. And the low recoil makes for quick follow up shots and makes it easier to hand off to someone else who maybe hasn't had much experience with guns, if necessary.

So yeah, probably a standard AR with a few accessories would make me feel like I have a solid fighting chance.

Zombie newbie here. Are zombies the gift that keeps giving? How many times can they die? I'm thinking a 22 shot to the pinkie toe. Save weight abd store plenty of ammo.

Last Edited:
Zombies exist.

They're also called 'the homeless'...

Does this understanding announce me as hard heart-ed?

No...

How do I know I'm right about this?

Perhaps, I've mentioned it before, I was homeless for well over a decade as a kid and got to know (on a very real level) the ugly culture (if you will) of the homeless.

Most, not each and every one, but most prefer to be homeless...

Zombies exist.

They're also called 'the homeless'...
Oh, my bad! I thought they were called "the congress"
Wait a minute... zombies want your brains and it's vampires that want your blood. All congress wants is a vote and your wallet. Hard to distinguish which is more dangerous.

I'll go with congress, since they smile as they doink you.

Zombie newbie here. Are zimbies the gift that keeps giving? How many times can they die? I'm thinking a 22 shot to the pinkie toe. Save weight abd store plenty of ammo.
...in that case, you might be interested in this....

...if you can find one, that is. =)
...of course, at this website, with the AR/AK fans, this might be more their speed...

...:D

Yeah....maybe....It's in your Head.....
Blessings.gif

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews