JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
rick will kill shane....after shane kills dale.
dale said shane is dangerous and will kill again so that means were gonna see it soon.

Thats what I'm thinking too... But I have a feeling it will be after some kind of rift happens within the group, with some siding with Shane, the others with Rick. Those who side with Shane will see how ****in nuts he is, then Rick will have to put him down. Just my 2 pennies, but I see it comin

I'm guessing that Shane and Andrea might leave the group after something happens with Dale being a stick in the mud, they're forced to leave the farm (even if it's jsut a few of them), or Lori ends up dead or a serious medical issue since she crashed like an idiot.

I was in Vegas when the show aired but I still managed to get back to the room to watch it. I even paid extra for a room with a huge flatscreen to watch it on that night. I kept thinking to myself that I would hate to be where I was at the time if the Zombie outbreak started.

PS: I have made sure to stock up on Zombie Max ammo just in case.

It's going to be interesting to see how much they try to veer back and stick with the comic. I think if they do, they're going to lose a lot of viewers when they kill Shane off.

I do like how they kept with some level of accuracy. Georgia cops and Colt Pythons, at least. And why doesn't Colt still make those?

It's going to be interesting to see how much they try to veer back and stick with the comic. I think if they do, they're going to lose a lot of viewers when they kill Shane off.

I do like how they kept with some level of accuracy. Georgia cops and Colt Pythons, at least. And why doesn't Colt still make those?
Colt makes Georgia cops? Where can I pick one of those up?

Good to see Rick finally manning-up in this week's episode. His wife too. I was getting tired of them acting like pushovers.
Although I felt Andrea was completely correct in their confrontation. You can't stop someone from killing themselves if they are determined to do it. You would have to let them make up their own mind.

I nticed 2 things early on:
The holster for the Python had it's end cut off to accomidate the Colt and the barrel sticks out past the holster
On extreme close-ups the director switches the Python for an Anaconda so the bore and cylinders look HUGE

Although I felt Andrea was completely correct in their confrontation. You can't stop someone from killing themselves if they are determined to do it. You would have to let them make up their own mind.

While I agree with you on a person's determination to do what they want, I don't think encouraging or enabling suicide was right. It's not like Andrea kept her opinion to herself and stayed out of it. She gave her glass-is-half-empty-2-cents and walked out like she didn't give a bubblegum about that girl or her family. Lori calling her selfish was dead on. I can't stand Andrea's whiny hopeless attitude. She's not a survivor. She's a quitter and pretty useless if you ask me. I can't wait for zed to get her.

Hm. Shane's dead (I was really kinda hoping he'd stop yacking and just pop one off in Rick's face, I just can't warm up to Rick) - be interesting to see where the season finale leaves the group. I was happy as all get out when Dale died - I was just sad he wasn't eaten by the zombies. I hated Dale from the get go. Rick better let his balls drop and stop being such a pansy now with Shane out of the picture.

I'll miss Shayne. He was good entertainment. I still think Daryl's the man though. He's like the best of Rick and Shayne, with none of their weaknesses.

I hope Andrea becomes the new Shayne. Gotta have at least one psycho. :p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top