JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well go figure the liberal rags have to support their homegrown billionaires wishes.:rolleyes:

And we do not need more gun control we need criminal and mental health control. And they say they are so educated. BS:mad:

Guns are just bad, NWFA should just close its doors, we should all turn in our guns,
and buy lots and lots of candles, for all the vigils we will be having for the daily killings that I have no doubt would increase
100x fold. Australia, guns removed, had a 70% increase on violent person on person crimes, like rapes, robbery
and home invasions. And it should be noted the violence has only increased in that country as well as every other gun free
or 95% gun ban country. ( 95%? Ya cause the other 5% elite have armed protection.)

No parallels can ever be offered for better less intrusive ways to save lives. So I won't mention alcohol or abortions. I pray Washington can stop this because it is a possible retirement location since California is off the list.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top