JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The videos are on YouTube. The originator of said videos I suppose could go after the person who posted it to YT. But once videos are there, they are "public access" unless made private. Fair use only applies to the person who created the content and the person who posted it to YouTube. If they are one in the same they already acknowledge that their videos can be linked back to via other websites and such per YT's TOS.

Section 4 (c) and section 6 (c) for your reading pleasure. Since nobody either uploaded the original video or tried to host it on our servers there is no problem that I can see.

Terms of Service - YouTube

Thank you for your perception and advice on this subject, however, not to belabor or to be argumentative, might i suggest an examination of this recent article of this subject matter here as it seems it is not cut and dry, since cites of attribution to the originator(s) :
Embedded YouTube Videos and Copyright Infringement

Thank you for your perception and advice on this subject, however, not to belabor or to be argumentative, might i suggest an examination of this recent article of this subject matter here as it seems it is not cut and dry, since cites of attribution to the originator(s) :
Embedded YouTube Videos and Copyright Infringement

And the section titled "Youtube Video Permission Rights" about sums it up.

Is there any way to get these videos into the Black community. This is a great education tool.

p.s. I agree these videos and others like these are in the public domain--just as new videos are.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top