JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
JFPO has been around for many years (1989) and as stated, since 2010, Second Amendment Foundation has taken over the reins to keep the indispensable organizations's message(s) in the forefront.

Fabulous enity which every firearm owner should contribute to so they can continue keeping their message alive.

Kind members please be aware you are putting this forum as well as the owner in serious jeopardy of violating fair use and attribution laws by posting these copyrighted videos without providing cites!

The videos are on YouTube. The originator of said videos I suppose could go after the person who posted it to YT. But once videos are there, they are "public access" unless made private. Fair use only applies to the person who created the content and the person who posted it to YouTube. If they are one in the same they already acknowledge that their videos can be linked back to via other websites and such per YT's TOS.

Section 4 (c) and section 6 (c) for your reading pleasure. Since nobody either uploaded the original video or tried to host it on our servers there is no problem that I can see.

Terms of Service - YouTube

The videos are on YouTube. The originator of said videos I suppose could go after the person who posted it to YT. But once videos are there, they are "public access" unless made private. Fair use only applies to the person who created the content and the person who posted it to YouTube. If they are one in the same they already acknowledge that their videos can be linked back to via other websites and such per YT's TOS.

Section 4 (c) and section 6 (c) for your reading pleasure. Since nobody either uploaded the original video or tried to host it on our servers there is no problem that I can see.

Terms of Service - YouTube
Thanks.

No, clarify the policy of the forum on uploading/citing links to copyrighted content.

Since the videos are posted using the embedded media player, and don't attempt to circumvent using YouTube (i.e. illegal download and redistribute) they are well within YouTube's TOS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top