JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
1674876215561.png

Aloha, Mark

Do I approve of what the police were doing no, do I approve how the purp handled it no, But He was clearly running and clearly resisting arrest so again just comply Since the first video they were pretty much handling him with kid gloves. Five officers should easily be able to force compliance one man Without kicking him in the head while he's down or standing him up and hitting him in the face 4 times when he can't defend himself, doesn't help when you keep pepper spraying your buddies tho. Even if the cops are unjust tyrants just comply with the fairly reasonable demands don't needlessly escalate the situation into something it doesn't need to be, don't resist, don't run, seems pretty simple.

Do I approve of what the police were doing no, do I approve how the purp handled it no, But He was clearly running and clearly resisting arrest so again just comply Since the first video they were pretty much handling him with kid gloves. Five officers should easily be able to force compliance one man Without kicking him in the head while he's down or standing him up and hitting him in the face 4 times when he can't defend himself, doesn't help when you keep pepper spraying your buddies tho. Even if the cops are unjust tyrants just comply with the fairly reasonable demands don't needlessly escalate the situation into something it doesn't need to be, don't resist, don't run, seems pretty simple.
Facts.

I also do love the part of the video where the officers (who talk act and speak like a group of drug dealers) are literally pepper spraying each other lol.

And they're like "awww fck bruh" , "bruhhh" "Dat shyt burn bruh" lmfao like who the hell gave those dudes a badge

What I want to know is why the protester aren't targeting police stations?
Why disrupt innocent peoples lives that had no part in this heinous crime? :s0075::s0075::s0075:
I saw somebody had posted several possible reasons that protesters would decide to violently protest and threaten the population .... but golly, it seems to have disappeared :s0092: :s0153:

Gettin' old so, I probably just forgot where it was ! :s0155:
I'll keep looking

do I approve how the purp handled it no, But He was clearly running and clearly resisting arrest so again just comply
Wasn't he pulled over for literally no reason though? Then they dragged him out of his own car by force?

Ive never been in that position but Id be scared bubblegumless when you know you did nothing wrong.

Wasn't he pulled over for literally no reason though? Then they dragged him out of his own car by force?
Have read/seen that he was apprehended for reckless driving.
Unclear/don't remember if he failed to stop, and that's what escalated into dragging him out of the car when he did stop.

Have read/seen that he was apprehended for reckless driving.
Unclear/don't remember if he failed to stop, and that's what escalated into dragging him out of the car when he did stop.
He failed to stop? did they have to force him off the road?

I hear they lied about the reckless driving. Imagine if you were minding your own business and get pulled over and you know for a fact you did nothing wrong. Then you get dragged out of the car by force. How would you feel?

Most in Oregon have no worries because it's the big cities that are violent. I will sleep good tonight knowing I don't live where this violence is tolerated.

Ive never been in that position but Id be scared bubblegumless when you know you did nothing wrong.
I heard reckless driving but who knows At least a couple of the cops were clearly OK with shenanigans.

I heard reckless driving but who knows At least a couple of the cops were clearly OK with shenanigans.
I knew we had a Nanny Filter to change some words to "bubblegum" but I had no idea it changed the words "police brutality" lying" and "murder" to shenanigans

Learn something new everyday I guess :)

FIFY, there is no evidence that is true and reportedly some evidence that the officer that initiated the stop lied about it
He failed to stop? did they have to force him off the road?

I hear they lied about the reckless driving.
I guess maybe instead of speculation and conjecture, we all should wait until the federal investigation is concluded and the facts come out in court, then.
Imagine if you were minding your own business and get pulled over and you know for a fact you did nothing wrong. Then you get dragged out of the car by force. How would you feel?
I probably wouldn't like that very much at all.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews