JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Nationwide the police are prepping for the expected unrest this weekend.

Concern over what could happen once the footage is released is, in part, in response to the civil unrest the country saw in 2020 after George Floyd was murdered by Minneapolis Police officers. While much of that unrest was peaceful protest, there was also widespread looting, burning of buildings and rioting.
Taken from : https://thehill.com/homenews/383177...ase-of-video-footage-in-tyre-nichols-beating/

More on the subject.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Guess I'll have to bring the blackout to work with a live mag, as well as the Glock. Who knows what'll happen in Portland. Nothing above 10 rounds of course.

2272C2E9-35F3-446F-97BC-E13C6C4A925D.jpeg

Head on a swivel, avoid places like Portland, Salem, Eugene and Corvallis…. Carry an extra magazine or two…
Nothing's gonna happen in tame 'lil Eugene. We have sugar free antifa/blm here. There was a gathering in a park a couple years back with rifle carrying communists. I walked right into the gathering because it's my damn park, too. All they do is mean mug.

I finally know what faafo means....my wife named our cat that years ago... how stupid I feel now!!
(Sorry, not with all that new age)

Last edited by a moderator:
Police in Atlanta are still reacting to their own "Mostly Peaceful Protests". Who knows if it'll expand much further?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Head on a swivel, avoid places like Portland, Salem, Eugene and Corvallis…. Carry an extra magazine or two…
Something might happen in Portland. An ANTIFA affiliated social media account is reporting that PPB is boarding up the N. Precinct building. I doubt if anything will happen in Salem. We have few home-grown terrorists here. When they show up the majority tend to come from Portland. They can't be in 2 places at once.

Good I hope they take it to a rural neighborhood so they can get a real close-up look at what brutality actually looks like because you threaten a man's family you're going to FAFO real fast.

what brutality actually looks like
Apparently it looks like over 3 minutes of non stop violent "acts that defy humanity" followed by intentionally delayed medical attention after a no probable cause traffic stop

But that's just the opinion of people that have actually seen the tape, so what do they know :rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads